A Guide to AUTECHRE

next week on miami vice…

1 Like

it’s a very nice album. we’ll see how it transforms

Must say I’m quite surprised by how straight-ahead hardware composed it sounds. A lot of generative tweaky stuff in the background but much of it sounds like 90’s Warp.

3 Likes

What the hell are you eating for lunch!!!111 :joy:

5 Likes

Which is highly missed

3 Likes

And play Tri Repetae next to this, no contest.

1 Like

Or LP5 maybe…

1 Like

Yes, here comes the FM!

1 Like

so I think “earlier” autechre (for me anything up to Quaristice basically) seemed more show-offy and even competitive… i really liked that aspect of using gear that everyone else is using but doing crazy stuff with it. after Oversteps seems like they just got lost in their max/msp bubble

1 Like

I like to eat healthy. never understood…lets say…the guys I worked with. they would freak out over &1.99 lunch specials…

[I like this one by the way]

…I always thought…FUCK…I can’t even BUY those ingredients for $1.99. how healthy can that be. just getting cheap shit to fill you up ‘aint’ good.

anyways…I HATE being critical of my fave bands. :frowning:

2 Likes

Sponsored by @Ess ?

1 Like

finally a WOAH moment. this track is amazing.

4 Likes

Autechre have the new Fors!!! Confirmed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sacrificed watching the football for this, nevermind

AE meets Hollywood end credits score

2 Likes

I’m buying the LP AND the shirt… that’s like 5 lunches for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

This the last one (sounds like it) or do we have another one coming? Always thought they pull out the big guns on outro tunes.

1 Like

I think this is the last one

1 Like

Don’t think you’ve missed much… I’ve been getting the text updates in another tab and we’re deep into extra time with no sight of a goal. I expact Israel to prevail on pens…