Ace music / shit art

Love that cover.

The coup don’t fuckin care.

3 Likes

La Femme

3 Likes

One of my favorite albums of all time, also one of my least favorite album covers of all time. It’s just a horrible color (weirdly, better here than it is on the CD/ record). The inside panels are dope though.

2 Likes

My favourite is Chaosphere, just a brutal train of destruction. Too bad the drum production is so bad :frowning: … I wish there was an improved re-release one day with drums as crisp as on “Destroy Erase Improve” …

2 Likes

Always loved this album and never really thought about the cover art, but you’re right…so bad.

1 Like

3 Likes

Atrai Teenage (not engineering) Riot.
Delete Yourself album.

Has the super banger “Speed” in it.

“What kind of sad and bitter Ace of Base is this people?”

2 Likes

1 Like

The old Dub scene has some pretty borderline album art.

Both of these are masterpieces but the art is pretty much false advertizing.

2 Likes

Opaque Couche?

3 Likes

reminds me of a particular IDM cover

edit: oh i see I missed the earlier comment. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ok, maybe this cover has grown on me a bit since I first bought this back in the 90s, but the jams contained inside are way more timeless than this cover.

4 Likes

I had this CD. While it didn’t feel like it back then, it is certainly filled with cheese now.

2 Likes

I actually don’t hate this album cover, but I feel like Funkadelic gets a pass that is funkier than most.

1 Like

I’ll put 2 straws in that coke.

1 Like

I love Animal Collective, but yeah, their artwork needs some heartwork. I think I just coined a phrase here…or not.

I can somehow give a hall pass to Feels, but Strawberry Jam, even on a DIY level is abysmal.

2 Likes

Look at this wealthy fella with two straws.

2 Likes

I only got half a 40 though.

2 Likes