Analog rack synths

Your mention of the Kobol awaked really nice idea here… such a cool French sound )
Going to get something. Will share my “analog rack” solution after its done.

1 Like

You’ve already mentioned an in-production analogue synth based on the Kobol - Black Corporation Kijimi. A friend has one and it sounds freaking amazing, as it should at that price, with a really clever PC/Mac editor and super deep modulation. One thing I think is really off is that it’s only mono out. There used to be a breakout for stereo, but I just checked their site and don’t see it - only a breakout board for midi over USB. The kit is $999 - if you know someone who could build it for around $1000, I’d take that option over any Sequential synth with no hesitation.

1 Like

…i got an a4 mk1 and a nord lead xt, both in a classic rack…and that’s all racked synth i need…

can’t believe i once used them as desktopsynth…

Stereo was a mod some did with their builds. The kit is more than double that price when you buy the rest of the parts (those are only part of the required parts).

1 Like

OK, my bad. I didn’t look into the pricing beyond the tag on the website because it’s beyond my finances all the same, so thanks for the clarification.

SE MidiMini V30

1 Like