Analog Rytm & Analog Four. Transformed

Aha perfect!

1 Like

Sorry dude, iā€™m not native english speaker.

The tone was not intentionalā€¦

1 Like

Me Likey!!

My bad homie. I was a douche here.

I got a big stick up my but about this color thing since I have one on the way and have no idea what color I will get. (not an excuse for douchery though.)

2 Likes

Is this Elektronā€™s response to black lives matter?

1 Like

I hope they will make more free sound packs whit this release ! (Or just more sound packs ^^)

The Vador SP ?

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty much sure the Digitakt is paving the way for a OT mkIII. This color update could be the tree that hides the forest!

1 Like

Itā€™s Scandinavian subtlety.

1 Like

No offense taken. Same here, had a really bad year (and lost people whit the Covidā€¦).

Peace dude :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still waiting for step recording mode that was recently implemented in Digitone and Digitakt. If this feature is added to Analog Four/Rytm, I wonder whether it will be a fork from MKI, or whether they will still keep the same OS in all three versions. Keeping fingers crossed for the latter.

Werenā€™t you also making some new patches for the A4? Really hoping theyā€™ll be available at some point!

I cannot see them using different firmwares on the MK2s, but the Mk1s already use a different firmware

1 Like

Probs saves a bit of cash being able to use the same materials and components from the DT and DN in the higher end boxes as well. This does seem to imply an Octatrack update is coming too, and one can only hope itā€™s more than skin deep.

If they released an Octatrack with overbridge with the same dimensions as the current one Iā€™d hit the kidney market so fucking fast.

5 Likes

Those are gorgeous ! We can expect the next-gen machines to match this aesthetic !

I feel like thatā€™s still waaaay off if ever. I guess the mk2 is approaching 3 years old at this point but still, seems like they would be completely killing the older lineup by releasing an OB compatible OT as there would be pretty much no reason to buy the non-OB one unless the OBOT is like twice the price :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess only time will tell!
Anyway, Iā€™ve been thinking of getting a RYTM so I guess Iā€™ll wait for the black one to arrive in my local :slight_smile:

Looks nice. I wonder, if they would offer to sell only the face plateā€¦

Burst out laughing at this ā€“ thanks man :smiley:

1 Like

GORGEOUS Elektron!

White would have been better suited for you, Mr Stormtrooper.

2 Likes

Ah, I didnā€™t realize that. At one point I think they were the same.

1 Like