Analog Rytm & Analog Four. Transformed

Gray looks better.

6 Likes

I would also buy a pink a4 mk 2 and/or rytm mk2
if there would be a possibility to TURN OFF PATTERN AUTOSAVE, just saying.
So i keep using one a4 mk1 with a half faded to black screen, but less than i would like to…

1 Like

I’d buy a pink A4 regardless. Could come stuffed with feathers.

1 Like

lol…me too!

Now I need to save for the new Analog rytm mk2! Way cheaper than modular drums and more portable. Then I will have the holy trinity of Elektrons: A4/OT/Rythm MK2.

Did they make the form factor way thinner on the updated A4 MK2? Mine looks way bigger that I bought as an MK2 module in light great a couple years ago.

Woaaaaaaaaaa, so sexy :blush:

If you bought it, it’s because you wanted an OT MKII. So keep it no matter what next for elektron, you will have an OT MKII. New is not always better.

2 Likes

I prefer my AR.

1 Like

Analog Heat is also out of stock. Just saying…

1 Like

Actually, i have to admit…i like watching unboxing videos…

it’s really just the paint that’s different

3 Likes

I was holding off to see if the A4 would get an update. I think I’m gonna cop the A4 black to go with my gray AR mkii. I don’t actually care if the machines look the same, it might even be a plus that they’re different. :sunglasses:

Damn, they are so sexy!

Makes my A4 mk 2 look like a photocopier -Well it always looked like a 1980s computer before apple came and jazzed them up.
I am saving for a rytm, guess it will be black and it will have to play nicely with the photocopier

1 Like

my dream come true

It’s the wrong elektron logo on the top nice photoshop :laughing:

Well, well, well, it looks like I’ll be getting a transformed AR before Christmas time. I was in the market for one and now I’m going to save that little bit harder to buy new. Unless a bargain grey one comes up, of course :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

full-on jokermode.

It’s actually a real picture of my AR took this summer when I was on vacation. I have posted the original picture in the Your setups thread.

After seeing the pictures from my friend’s iPhone 11, I finally made the switch from 6 to 11 in the optic to take pictures for the Singles or Albums that I will release. It’s incredible how many parameters you can tweak and how pictures or videos can pass from real to very creative drawings kind of pictures.

3 Likes

Which one though :slight_smile:
More decisions

Ha. It’s a tough decision. But as I see this as a ‘final’ box for a hybrid setup maybe I should just flash the cash on the sleek black version? Hmm…