Analog Rytm & Analog Four. Transformed

TBH I think the Rhythm is the must have machine now. Those pads sparkle against the black

2 Likes

exact same logo

1 Like

Sorry, Iā€™m not familiar with the word ā€œvannorā€

Yesā€¦ On the black ones it is just the logo above the knobs
on the grey it says elektron is what I meant

3 Likes

Ah, the top case logo.

Good catch. I hadnā€™t yet noticed the distinction. My mistake.

1 Like

Typical. I could have waited a wee bit longer for this! :man_facepalming: :roll_eyes:

Looks much sexier now. :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

Yep, apparently the black versions have more bass.

3 Likes

I remember the moaning when the MKIIs gray design was revealedā€¦ ā€œbut our black trinity!ā€ Now seeing a lot of ā€œgray looks betterā€ :joy:

4 Likes

Elektron: All that bass are belong to usā€¦

1 Like

:rofl:

haha you and me both :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
But with all the spookyness around people saying ā€œrytm just got discontinuedā€ etc and then this, now Iā€™m wondering if thereā€™s any truth to all the tinfoil hatters saying a new OT is on the horizon ahahah! ELEKTRON WHYYY U DO THIIS

2 Likes

Hehe, me neither. Thatā€™s some strange auto-correct going on there. It meant to say ā€œcannotā€.

2 Likes

Nonsense.

They have more air.

They do look nice, I have to say. Good marketing to stop people buying older 2nd hand models :wink: Iā€™ll remember this method, release the janky looking ones 1st and then just release the same thing in a better box. I was considering buying an AR and Iā€™d be more tempted to buy new now.

3 Likes

At least Octatrack owners will be happy.

8 Likes

SO you mean to tell me my Analog Four MKII in grey is now an Analog Four MKII MKI? :laughing:

7 Likes

Nothing janky about the grey onesā€¦ love the look of my mk2sā€¦
Would I choose the black over the grey? Maybe?
but Iā€™m still satisfied with the grey pair of analog mk2s

4 Likes

I feel this is the swansong for these two products. Theyā€™ve had a good run. But this is the two of them at perfection before Elektron move onto other things. An easy revision like this was always on the cards for them, itā€™s an easy sell, the final petrol tank refill as both machines head into the sunset. They could have done the old mki box style, but I donā€™t mind this as an option for the buyers of these machines. Inflation is horrible in Australia now tho, I bought two mki machines for what the price of one of these is today, which smarts.

5 Likes

Although so far, the separate builds of the OS versions have maintained full feature parity between the A4MkI and A4MkII.

3 Likes

I never understood why they went with grey.

2 Likes

I can confirm that this is, indeed, the case.

3 Likes