Analog Rytm & Analog Four. Transformed

Cool, but I was talking about shops that are already selling the grey MK2s for less, as mentioned earlier in this thread. They have inventory to clear.

I’m not talking about the used market.

2 Likes

Eventually prices will drop a little, not in a week but in a while … and for sure when the first black mk2’s come to the second hand market.

Yeah cool but they are exactly the same just different colours and I wouldn’t be selling mine hundreds of dollars cheaper because of a colour just sayin

you think the rytm pads will be lowkey better?
slight improvement perhaps without an official statement.

For me the grey is classier, reminds me of the classic Dynacord ADD One so it could just be my bias.

8 Likes

the hardware is identical - it’s a facelift and new factory content only

6 Likes

sickkk

Simple marketing trick. Let’s make it black and perhaps it will sell better. The unit is the same… in my opinion it is definitely not a better look. Does look more complete next to the digis. But that’s it.

A bit disappointed about this news to be honest…

6 Likes

Only for “Transformed” MK2s?

True, I like the grey, but these black beauties are sexy as fck👌

What do you call these Analog mk2 mk2?

bA4?
bAR?

2 Likes

Elektron announced the Analog Four MK2, and Rytm MK2 at the same time, so a refresh would follow the lead. It makes sense because they are the two analog machines. It could be that an OT refresh is on its way, just going to be announced at a later date.

1 Like

I don’t know - hope it’s like the Digitone Keys where the content was accessible on your account - may not be, time will tell

it depends whether they run different firmwares I suppose, seems unlikely, so maybe the content will appear

1 Like

Analog MK2 rev2

Aww man my question about whether the MIDI functionality was updated was buried under a mountain of comments about colors and underlines

Ok I’ll just wait and look for the answer another time.

1 Like

there’s no official info on firmware except that the content is refreshed - so your answer is nobody can say

2 Likes

if nothing has changed from a hardware perspective, just think of this new colorway as a “special edition”.

this announcement actually got me interested again.
theres no denying the knight rider look.
KITT start up the sequencer.

2 Likes

Sorry if that came out wrong. What new hardware have they released recently other than this?

1 Like

at elektron.se ? where you can register your machines?

ok , thank you

time will tell :grinning:

1 Like

Are you serious bud? Whether you are a fan of the Model Series or not, they both clearly exist. And the digi series itself is not even that old.

2 Likes