Annoying sounds

Also I can dance in a club playing reggaeton, especially with a wee bit of alcohol in my system but hearing that rhythm being played too loud in a car or by teenagers in a bluetooth system while trying to focus on something at home is really straining, especially with repetition. Worse is when I am trying to produce music myself. Obviously almost always associated with revving said car way too much.

Trucks passing bridges… the build up of noise resonates for minutes!

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Ever present where I live, kind of peaks in about two months time when breeding season is in full swing, to be honest though it’s their turds that annoy me more, our cars look like theyre camo most of the summer :sweat_smile:

Lately, since trap music producers overused it, i am really annoyed by the autotune fx.

1 Like

Truck horns.

Truckers love that sound barrier giant reverb that sits over the highway close to my appartment.

1 Like

mutable instruments rings and clouds especially when used together. 909 hihats.

some turn signal indicators are pretty annoying for some reason.

1 Like

The way a rooster will space out its screams (yes, they are screams) in the morning, seems like calculated terror. Everytime you think, you’ve got the timing down, they’ll drag just a little… Ahh, it’s done now… Nah, here we go again.

2 Likes