Anti-Bargains

Found this by accident and thought that it deserves its own thread. Is it gold-plated or what? Pretty sure that it was done by mistake :wink:

Anyway, I am sure there is some overpriced gear that deserve to be made fun of.

4 Likes

I want to make a TE joke but I’m just going to let it go.

15 Likes

OK, well if it comes back to you, then that means you love it, and that you should post it.

2 Likes

I’m instead going to post a Neve console so someone can inevitably come in here and argue that it’s worth $700,000 even without cupholders.

6 Likes

Omg

2 Likes

You’re mistaken sir, there are cup tables at each end, Neve’s thinking was why stop at drinks when you can put your sandwiches there too, genius.

7 Likes

@avantronica

No escape

no escape

noescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescapenoescape

4 Likes

lmao

1 Like

Another curiosity:

Not arguing about the price (not sure, if it’s fair or not) - but the seller is increasing the price every month by 250€ since 08/2022. Buy better now than in 10 years, you will have saved yourself some money :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh my… I love sandwiches

4 Likes

See that is good marketing, Neve coulda just give you a couple cup holders, and posted on his socials “Neve eveN” and a cryptic video clip, called it job done, but man knows people like a sarnie more than an onomatopoeic teaser, that’s why his stuff is bank, guys a pro.

Anti-Berghains

Hi yes please do come in, you’re very welcome here tonight! No, we don’t have to many mullets this evening!

7 Likes

please guys publish more stuff
It is hilarious!

I love passive-aggressive sellers.

7 Likes

The shipping fee is a bit to too much though, unless my understanding of the “,” is wrong.

1 Like

math is hard.

1 Like

“I don’t get why this isn’t selling! I keep raising and raising the price and still I’m getting no takers! It just doesn’t make sense!”

2 Likes

I will pay whatever it takes for the “Color of the Year”! I also love how both the price and shipping are so specific.

5 Likes

NoSpaceNoReturn

2 Likes

whatdoyoumean

1 Like