Any Cyclists here? Show us your bike!

Here’s one of my bikes…

I don’t have recent photo of my roscoe…

3 Likes

Getting back into MTB. It’s hard on the wrists! Also ebikes are cool and I think within a decade as costs continue to drop we’ll see mass adoption

4 Likes

The lack of mountain bikes here is very disturbing but I have faith you spandex wearing gimps will see the light eventually :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey I’ve got an MTB, I just don’t have a recent pic of it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: here it is befor I spent some money on upgrades…

mines the bigger one btw…

5 Likes

Beast of a bike. :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

That’s nice man, I had the vigorelli kaleido a while back, still regret selling it…

2 Likes

8 Likes

Thought this was a dark souls screenshot at first glance. Nice

Oh yeah!

Used to have 3 bikes, down to my training bike now, lives been rough last few years…

2 Likes

Nice, not much call for full sussers where I live, it’s flat as a billiards table…

1 Like

I’ve just moved from the hills to the city, its now my total overkill ride to work, :100: flat :rofl:

1 Like

I used to be firmly in the “hate e-bike” camp… like, what was the point? Then I was at my LBS and when the owner was unboxing and building a new shipment of Specialized e-bikes I mentioned that I’d never ridden one. He said “here, try this one right now” so I rode a $7000 e-Stumpjumper (or whatever they’re called… a mid level one) around the block a few times… and NOW I get it. You can pedal and exert as much energy as you want… but give it some juice and it has this “magic carpet” quality of effortless acceleration combined with eerie silence, totally messing with your brain. Basically you can have the same workout but go farther and faster. Is it worth $7k? It is if you can afford it I guess.

1 Like

exactly my experience … but I rode a whole day in the mountains. It changed my mind completely. But I wouldn’t pay anywhere near that price … a man like me would have to work a long time to afford that. Hopefully the prices will go down a bit in the next years. Until then I’m looking for a fast track bike for my town of the 10,000,000,000 red traffic lights (you gotta go fast to escape the cops)

1 Like

I have a ‘$6,000’ bike and a cargo e-bike. I use the ebike (Radwagon) while camping as we don’t always have a tow vehicle. It’s top speed is 20mph here in the US which is plenty fast for a 70+lb bike. Each has their own place in my world. Often I just want to make a quick run somewhere without getting sweaty. Other times I want to have a hard workout.

my understanding is that it’s misdemeanors that have some level of forgiveness in the law you’re referring to. stealing a $2300 bike would be a felony. likely punishable by 10 years in prison and a $20k fine. if my understanding of Washington state law is up to date…

that said, thieves don’t check how much the bike is worth before they take it. and anyway, for commuting I agree that you’re better off with something you won’t cry too much over if it’s stolen. unless you can bring it into your office with you or something.

thanks

You need one of these…

1 Like

thanks! i love it

my other track bike cinelli parallax custom pantone turquoise

7 Likes