Any Cyclists here? Show us your bike!

I’ve never used them, but I know a couple of guys who swear by them, and they’re no clowns.

1 Like

I know Chris Froome (multiple time TdF winner) swore by 'em. I think Bradley Wiggins did too.

make of that what you will, of course…

2 Likes

By the way… actual travel in uk…Uploading: EE5C2958-2D6A-4BA1-BC1F-2DD848E3842C.jpeg…

italian young timer

9 Likes

11 Likes

Now we’re talking!

Need to line the front valve up for extra points.

Short commercial break:
Eurobike in Frankfurt, Germany will take place from July 13th-17th

(if it‘s not ok to mention it in this thread, this info can be erased)

I like bikes and synths. Shred the gnar when time allows.

7 Likes

My bike for trail riding :star_struck:

7 Likes

Clean… :heart:cinelli man I miss my vigorelli kaliedo so much, my single biggest bike sale regret…

7 Likes

Got a new hardtail trail bike. Ragley Big Al

I

9 Likes

I’ve a vitus to ride around in my backyard

8 Likes

yesterday’s ride was annoying. i felt good, the weather was nice, and i was all set to push for a solid effort on a favorite local hill. half way through, i got a flat. then my spare tube had a huge slash in it. my wife and kid were at a birthday party. luckily, a friend was home and was able to give me a ride. it could’ve been way worse, of course. i could’ve gotten hit by a car or wiped out, etc. with the nice weather, i could’ve walked home in my socks. it would’ve taken awhile.

anyway, there’s my story from the road.

7 Likes

Ouch

Man that’s bad luck, been in the same scenario myself, I had all the stuff to fix it but forgot my mini pump, luckily a farmer rescued me after seeing me scratching my head at the roadside and let me use his compressor…

1 Like

Some updated pics of my off-road sled… had a nice 20 mile ish shred on it yesterday on my local trails, hence the dust…

7 Likes

It is nice to have one of those self adhesive patches [1]as a backup plan when spare tube fail or you get a second flat but then you can’t carry a trailer full of spares when bad luck strike.

[1] be sure to check and replace them on a regular basis as the adhesive might not be effective after a while.

1 Like

indeed. it was a good reminder after years of generally good luck and trouble free riding.

my last weekend

8 Likes