Any Cyclists here? Show us your bike!

Yeah I mean I wasn’t super abusing it but it basically snapped at the welds on the folding mechanism, my dad was fuming but luckily my grandad was an engineer and he welded it back up… you’re right though those 80s shoppers are classics, nobody makes them like that anymore…

1 Like

i really like the design, but i saw some not really enthouiasm critic (for the price)

My new bike, made with love for pumptracks!
I took an old dirt jump crmo frame and added some nice parts on it.
It’s the perfect balance between mtb and bmx : 26’ wheels, bmx bottom bracket and crankset, rigid steel fork. Very handy and solid bike! Everyone wants to try it in all the pumptracks spots I went to :sunglasses:

8 Likes

After falling down on Ice in Winter , I constructed this E-Trike.

9 Likes

I’ve been toying with getting a grown up BMX for a bit, I keep drooling over the se bikes range, the weather is dead crappy here at the moment though so I’ll proba wait til spring to get one…

1 Like

Anyone in the States have a good suggestion for cheap bike shipping and boxes? I’ve checked with bike shops and many in my area (Seattleish) don’t build them from a kit often enough to give me a heads-up.

Overnight gravel adventure in Bolu - Turkey.

7 Likes

I also like the idea of a bmx with 29’ wheels!

Yeah me too I’m a bit annoyed really, there’s a 50 percent sale on se bikes at the moment and I don’t have the cash to buy one🤦‍♂️

1 Like

bike shops not having bike boxes is absolutely insane to me. I don’t understand how they’re getting them then… completely built and rolled into the shop? sounds inefficient.

you’ll want to use bikeflights.com to ship. they’ll give you a discounted rate versus shipping through the normal carriers on your own. you can get packing supplies and a box from them, but it’ll be more expensive than if you can locate a bike box from a local shop. then just get pipe insulation, zip ties, and a bit of bubble wrap and you should be good to go.

2 Likes

I rode this one from Ljubljana to Copenhagen last summer.

12 Likes

great looking disc trucker, did you sleep outside or hotels?

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s a fun bike. I stayed in hotels, pensions, and a few hostels. I was on a schedule and camping wasn’t a priority. This time, anyway.

1 Like

I reckon I’d lose it in the long grass

1 Like

Or a Swedish hotel courtyard!

5 Likes

I had a lot of trouble finding a box in Copenhagen this past summer. I’ve never experienced that before. Especially in a big city.

Couple pics of my main road bike taken on sunnier days. Absolutely love this ride.

4 Likes

Evil Offering V2
it rips

9 Likes

garage cleaning/bike inventory day

5 Likes

I built up this Black Mountain Cycles “La Cabra” to take the Great Divide route from Banff to Glacier National Park late this summer. Jones H-Bars, Redshift shock stem, PNW Coast dropper/suspension post, Brooks saddle. Comfy ride!

9 Likes