Aphex Twin recommendations?

Sounding like any aphex twin is a compliment in my book.

They’re probably referencing this sort of thing, as even early Aphex was all over the place stylistically.

2 Likes

One of my posts has already been reported because of “Milk man”, if he bothers you that much, write to Richard but let others enjoy it.

Thanks everyone. I actually haven’t found an Aphex Twin track I really love (but I’m nostalgic for “On”, since I’ve seen that many times on MTV thousand years ago … oh, and “Come To Daddy” is pretty cool), but this comes close to the sh*t I listen to:

For those who don’t know, actually a remix of this classic:

4 Likes

Much used in intro of Hardcore mix, in particular by Manu le Malin in the heyday when it hit.

Hey @fin25 any recommendation for AFX songs that sounds like a trash can falling down an industrial stairway? :wink:

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t know your stuff well enough, but they are probably referring to his early 90s rave stuff, some featured on the Analogue Bubblebath EP series.
Quite a lot of distortion, circuit bending type stuff and upfront sounds…

1 Like

Is Aphex Twin dead?

If his lifelong ambition was to be shared on Instagram by a Kardashian, then maybe.

1 Like

Does anyone know if its possible to run PlayerPro on modern M1 Macs? I’ve had no luck trying to get it installed. Been feeling inspired to give it a go after reading through this thread and revisiting some of RDJ’s music from that era.

wait what??

Is Death Aphex Twin?

2 Likes

Depends on whether or not you’ve been a good boy

1 Like

Probably already posted somewhere but :

1 Like

It’s already posted in this thread…just scroll up, 30 posts before yours:

1 Like

I didn’t see this posted (apologies if it has) but what a beautiful and utterly banging tune

2 Likes

He does that drill n bass for attention. His best stuff is as the tuss imo. Or analord.

1 Like