Audiothingies Doctor A

I stand corrected :blush:

1 Like

Only the Lofi Delay (first of the four delay flavours) is 8 Bit, the others or 12 Bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. This sounds great and really useful. I can see the value of the two independent effects. If you had two pedals in a chain you’d have to send the first effect into the second… but with doctor a you can have them operating in parallel or feeding in to each other. That’s really convenient for my use case because it means I can operate reverb and delay without needing separate aux sends from desk.

Hmmm sounds spot on. Now need to find the funds :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Indeed there is no spring inside.
Verbs are Lex inspired.

2 Likes

In dual mono mode, can you still send the delay into reverb and vice versa?

I must admit, I have never tried this configuration. Hopefully, someone else has. I’m answering to you don’t feel like talking in the void.

It works in dual mono in, stereo out and I’d assume also in dual mono in/out.

Nooo! Looks like it’s discontinued in all its forms now :’(

Have to imagine this is a casualty of the chip shortage. With MM2s in such high demand, Audiothingies likely has to prioritize. I kind of hope that’s the case so that there’s a chance that in 2–3 years we see it (or an FX box like it) come back.

Until such a time, RIP you brilliant little box.

1 Like

Or maybe a mk2 is in the works !

2 Likes

Luckily I just got one! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sad I missed out. If anyone is selling theirs, please let me know.

I nearly went for one last week, then found that it was sold out too. Ah well.

I hope so. Maybe with the MM2/Juno Chorus. Reverse Delay would be cool too.

1 Like

Oh pity! Such a wonderful pedal. It’s one I could never think of selling.

1 Like

Typical! I just sold some gear and was thinking of getting one of these. Hopefully a mk2 will come.

1 Like

Just got one of these couple of weeks ago, must have been one of the last units.

My Doctor A bottle opener all of a sudden feels much more valuable :grin:

5 Likes

I doubt it after talking with Samuel (elektrosamplist) :confused:

Damn. Thats a shame. But got nobody to blame. My Volante and Mercury 7 will do for now anyway.

if you are from germany i might eventually sell my doctor A. Its a very hard decision

1 Like

PM’d