Bad Gear

you’d get along with triumph, historically people don’t always take too well to him though.

3 Likes

I actually like it…not taking it serious or over polite.

2 Likes

my fave insult dog lol

1 Like

That 2nd TE interview… I think that was the best. Everyone else was a great sport especially Arturia. Field Field

5 Likes

Dude was straight up like “is this supposed to be a bribe?”

It all made me uncomfortably like watching michael scott self implode.

the original!

1 Like

Watch your step in the bush!

2 Likes

Korg 3 octave mini keyboard synths. Just a bad experience to use those with all the little knobs and keys.

It seems like TE took it in stride though. I saw that framed picture in another super booth video at the center of their table.

Maybe it was just a bit of initial confusion as to what was happening :man_shrugging:

I actually enjoyed the video quiet a lot and the jam was great as well. As per usual

5 Likes

I think everyone with adult hands feels the same! there may be some children who love them though

I’m not much for humor that makes you squirm.

To each their own I guess :blush:

Edit: I mean I don’t think it’s funny either, but I don’t mind it :relaxed:

At first glance, this video seems to be ticking all the boxes. :thinking:

9 Likes

I did not feel the ticking of the clock.

His “to go” rig also felt a bit like taking your lunch to the movies, but the roll of duct tape got a +1 multiplier effect.

All in all I’d have liked to see more jamming than meme distribution. I think it was an idea that worked better on paper than in practice - from the perspective of someone who distributes a lot of bad memes at least.

I liked the video. The people all seemed to be pretty cool about it.

To each their own, tho :man_shrugging:

yes, to each their own framed meme.

2 Likes

You should keep in mind that it’s hard for people to take you seriously, as probably 90% of your posts are either memes or jokes. I say it frankly, without any intention to hurt your or anything like that, but as an (almost) outsider, everywhere I see your avatar, I always think, oh, it’s THAT guy. The giggly one.

2 Likes

I’m not sure we should be taking anything on here seriously

8 Likes

sticks and stones may break my bones but the internet will never hurt me.

4 Likes

I am definitely not taking you seriously :laughing:

4 Likes

Seems a good enough excuse to post this.

12 Likes

God, can you imagine if someone did?

4 Likes