Bad Gear

No, probably not. You’re an enigma of this forum. Much like the brown cat guy. It wouldn’t be the same without you, not gonna lie.

fins popularity is through the roof. it’s a bit like the soup of the day, every day.

1 Like

You guys…

1 Like

Anyway, tonight I am more concerned about the question, which hiking shoes I should wear for my dawless jam session.

2 Likes

The ones with the biggest cupholders.

1 Like

I’d say go without them, that way you can save some weight for another Octatrack. Besides, barefoot walking is the new black among certain communities.

1 Like

Different shoe per song so it does not get boring.

1 Like

Per pattern. For song mode, you’d need a full set.

1 Like

Stick a pair of runners on so you can go up-tempo

1 Like

Or flip-flops if you want some swing.

1 Like

anything but a birkenstock.

It’s a funny name in my language. The first part of the word means dick. But you know, as usual, every word in any language has to mean penis in some other distant random language.

If you’d ever been to Berkeley California you may still understand the word to mean penis feet.

2 Likes

I suspect it has something to do with certain scents.

Well they’re made of cork so whatever scent you throw at it isn’t coming out anytime soon.

That’s like peeing on the furnace in a Finnish sauna. Once you do it, it will stay with you forever.

Good shout but deffo swap in some sliders if you’re doing some sliding 303 sound design

1 Like

I’m haunted by the idea, the smell was unnecessary to the explanation. It’s like someone telling you about the screams of lobsters or the meeting agenda for the chamber of commerce, some things don’t require firsthand knowledge.

1 Like

I was going to write a counter-joke, but I probably pushed my luck of jokemaking already a bit too far, so I am going to withdraw.

It’s been a tough day. Mods won’t be happy with this derailment, too.

Believe me, for some, they do.

and

I swear this was the last one. Good night.

1 Like