Mpc 500

Hated the pads and the volume was too low

Also had the Roland sh32 for a short time and remembered it was average

2 Likes

Terrence Dixon

and

Oh no, now I am wanting an MC-303!

4 Likes

It is this post here that made me realize that I need to try the Lofi12. Thank you.

Also, yes, you lose two tracks, but you get resampling. I’d trade a lot for resampling on the model samples.

1 Like

Oh no, he didn’t! :laughing:

14 Likes

Oh holy crap! Just the thing to watch over lunch.

1 Like

the only bad gear is the stuff you don’t use that you have purchased :slight_smile:

1 Like

Expected ‘muh samples’
10/10 delivered on expectations

1 Like

He didn’t seem that bothered by it though - which I expect is how anyone with a Digitakt already in hand felt about it from the get-go.

Did he call Elektronauts an “occult online society”? :joy:

14 Likes

:pinching_hand: :v: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::metal: :point_left: :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

review was long overdue

2 Likes

Why you gotta trash my whole setup man?

16 Likes

I think this was probably the least Bad Gear episode ever.

Summary “This sounds great, I’m buying one”

4 Likes

How many of Florian’s bad gear feature requests have eventually been implemented? He’s pretty big on a sample based machines and polyphony here

1 Like

After analysing all of his Bad Gear videos, we found that there have been a total of 26 suggested features implemented by all the manufacturers he has reviewed so far.

I’m being sarcastic. Who knows? is the real answer.

3 Likes

Several of his Digitakt complaints have been implemented, which is kind of awesome. I watched the Digitakt episode again after the latest update and it was really funny

1 Like

“His Digitakt complaints” weren’t all thought out by him. He collects a lot of information and complaints on forums like these. And i don’t think that the companies are watching his videos to decide what they should change.

1 Like

Was just curious if anyone had a read on that. Forget I asked, sorry!

2 Likes

Well, I’m very sorry. Maybe I can amend my comment to say:

“Several Digitakt complaints he collected from various sources and packaged up into a humorous video – but were not in fact his personal complaints – were corrected.”

3 Likes

Stop it with the sorry stuff! We’re just having a “bad” conversation here. :slightly_smiling_face:
I probably misread your guys words. Just wanted to make clear that we Elektronauts have the most awesome ideas for elektron devices first. Couldn’t give that to the almighty Florian. My elektronauts-ego just took over me.

2 Likes