Before I make music today…

Yea… mine were sophomore year of high school at the beginning of fencing season and pretty much ruined career. 39 though… that must of been horrid. I remember the “smell” of it more than anything.

1 Like

I have sort of a reverse thing going on.

I’m wrapping up a soundtrack so I force myself to work for at least 45 mins on actual music before fucking w my synths in a more freeform way for another 45.

I love the project I was lucky enough to land but I’m also looking forward to some solid and dedicated dickin around after.

You know those nights that just fly by with nothing to show for it but a wife confused at why my shitty spaceship fart noises cost me so much money to make.

This one hits a little too close to home!

“ How the hell can a person
Go to work in the morning
Then come home in the evening
And have nothing to say?”

• John Prine

And my answer to that is because by that time I’m just exhausted.

1 Like

John Prine sounds like a man who never had a boring job.

1 Like

He worked as a postman for quite some time

If I may ask, how comes no coffeemachines are allowed in your apartment?

Leave work at work!

I know folks that bitch and moan all night about their day job. Life’s way short to bitch and moan!

4 Likes

Ngl that’s my dream job… I’d love to be out in the fresh air every day unencumbered by other people, just doing my postie thing…

I live with someone like that who happens to work with someone else I live with. Man it’s frustrating.

1 Like

…before i make music today, i should make some music yesterday… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smile_cat:

1 Like