Behringer 2600

Any of you guys tried the Bodyssey yet? I love mine. The 2600 should be a cracker. I just wish they’d carried over with the white led’s from the early Body. Look much better to me than the multicoloured ones.

I’d say it’s gonna be around the £649 mark. Just a feeling

Oh i like the multicolor ones better. Its Not a Gimmick. Its easier to identify the different assemblies in the dark. Plus its dimmable.

3 Likes

the 2600 and the system 100 are really temping. I could ignore the other behringers quite easily but if they get the sound of these two right… much nostalgia vibes🙃

Sounding right in the sense of great sounding by itself than replicating the original, i’d say.

true.
I meant sounding great.
Still, if I‘m considering a 100m I‘d expect to get some serious roland flavor at least :grimacing:

Can´t be worse than what Malekko did for Roland, right?

1 Like

$666 and your soul.

2 Likes

This has been a pre-pre-order for me, now soon to be pre-order.

6 Likes

I have to admit…the first B.clone that got me interested. So delivery starts December for Xmas, maybe?

2 Likes

Historically as soon as their stuff is in production it’s not long until it’s in the shops. I’d be surprised if it’s not earlier than December.

1 Like

Can take quite a long time for it to get to the US.

If you’re right, it might come pretty soon !

8 Likes

Price announced on FB today: $599

10 Likes

GTFO :bomb:

2 Likes

That is a good price for fully functional 2600 clone. Six times cheaper than the recent Korg clone…

1 Like

puuhh

2 Likes

Did they even make Money with that?
Wow.

1 Like

I think my Analog Four needs a CV-based friend…

1 Like

It’s just a mono synth /s

Elektron gear loves my modular, I think it’s probably a good match.

A small setup from Noise Engineering, ALM, Verbos, Mutable, Endorphin.es or the like might be just the thing. I really like small homogenous modular systems, and pairing one with an A4 would be tip-top IMO. Or maybe something like a Serge panel. (LW, Random Source, Zthee/THC etc.) In a small space you’d have unlimited possibilities.

Or, you know, a 2600 clone might be just the thing!

1 Like