Behringer Crave

you could still buy 4 craves for the price of 1 mother32 :rofl:

4 Likes

Really though decision to make, should i buy mother 32 as a used or wait untill the crave is going ti be releaaed… any thoughts what is going to happen used mother 32 prices in the future? Are we going to see really cheap mother 32s or are they keeping their value?

For that price I think it’s value as far as I can see. It would be cool if they would put that sequencer in the neutron and call it original design.

Loopop reviews the Crave:

4 Likes

Oh shoot! If there’s a Loopop review then a release date must be approaching!

1 Like

Comprehensive seems like an understatement when considering Loopop’s reviews. I always pick up a gem of an idea even if I’ve no intention of getting the synth under consideration.

1 Like

I couldn’t possibly afford every device he reviews, but he does it so well it seems like I almost own them already.

3 Likes

yeah. the trick with attenuator on filter and lfo tuning gives a lot of great additional voices!

…lol TE rushed out the PO Modular Series in hope that the crave sequencer won’t kill any sales I guess.

anybody knows when the crave is on the market?

i had to sold my mother 32, but i loved the sound. so the crave as a clone would be a regret-buy. and perhaps a nice companion to me 0-Coast.

If I had to guess, based on petty observations- they’ll probably go on sale in 4 months

1 Like

Umm. Where are moog products made again?

1 Like

Moog’s are a combination of Chinese and American manufacturing. Chinese electronics, American assembly.

Crave is coming soon!

weren’t they both announced at the same NAMM, last January?

1 Like

Hmm!!! I could see this as a nice addition to my dark energy! Basicly making it a 2 osc synth with sequence! Would be interesting if thr crave sequencer could also be clocked from external modular clocks like pam‘s workout :slight_smile:

it can!

I placed an order at Thomas UK. Shipping date is supposed to be Oct 31. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

mine should arrive tomorrow. me super excited :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

please make a video.

1 Like

Hey! It was arrived? How it feels?

1 Like