Behringer RD-9

I dunno… wasn’t ReBirth like $50, and then free after a few years?

I get it… you mean for a hardware based setup. but really this stuff is just a new era of VST’s. and @rob_lee said: “who cares at this price?” same thing back then too…

1 Like

Same size as the RD-8 @Bunker? Got a Fonik stand for the RD-8 wondering if this would fit on another one?

1 Like

I’m glad they’re at least still the clickity clack variety. Yeah, the accent behaves the same way, one trig for normal, 2nd for total. Streamlining the sequencer to the RD8 is a good move as it’s fun, easy to use and gets the job done.

1 Like

The 9 is prob about 10mm narrower over all as the end cheeks are slightly slimmer than the 8 but no deal breaker as far as stands go I wouldn’t think Rob.

1 Like

Has anybody made some hardcore with this yet? Would love to hear what it sounds like through a cr1604:)

It probably sound like the records from the last 25+ years that are hardcore.

Probably very similar if you used samples that are overloaded too.

2 Likes

what, no “Fuck the Pain Away?”

5 Likes
9 Likes

Now that’s a proper old school setup! Throw in a Juno 106 and Akai S3000XL and most of us would have been in absolute heaven back then.

7 Likes

Maffez is already on it^^

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0O0SyP9VKE

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the RD-9-MO

Isn’t that basically the Balpha base at that point?

1 Like
2 Likes

Just thought I’d share these

HEINA KROON OVERLAYS

New RD-9 Skins

Some new RD-8 Skins

2600 Skins

TD-3 MO Skinsa

3 Likes

RD-9’s kick sounds like a low tom.

1 Like

Those White to Red buttons (instead of the Red to White buttons) just look so wrong on the RD-8

1 Like

pretty sure it was reversed (like the 808) originally and they got into legal trouble for it. but buyers immediately swapped 'em anyway; think it’s pretty easy.

1 Like

Whenever i get mine it will be going through my cr1604. Not sure when more are shipping out though.

1 Like

Not in the flesh… Well, mine doesn’t anyway.

1 Like