Behringer RD-9

Bring it on! My bag for sure. It’s funny how the degrees of separation exist… listened to the LNR original, then the Chicago Remix and realised that’s where the sample from Petra & Co came from! Another 909 banger!

1 Like

Classic that one mate I use to play all these in the club back in my DJ days along with these belters mate.
Will add more shortly, my favs of back in the day with the 909

2 Likes

Toms are alomost the same as the ones on Playing With Knives: https://youtu.be/ZO-p9fXgGu4?t=15

2 Likes

Loved that track mate class :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :+1:

1 Like

Northern (and everywhere else!) house classic. Along with the Climax mix…

1 Like

One of my last releases from about 12yrs ago I really should get down to producing again on my hardware

This was big a few years later. Single sided pressing. I’ve got a couple of them floating around. If you like Playing With Knives you might like this…

2 Likes

That classic nitro deluxe stab :ok_hand:

1 Like

Iv’e got all these stabs mate, even made a few when doing sound design but there’s a au/vst that has them all.

Rave Generator

1 Like

Ah! I remember I was so ecstatic when I found the 1st Rave Gen…it was like Christmas and birthday rolled into one big fat one :smiley: Will check this updated release for sure…nice one mate!

2 Likes

I’m sampling all the stabs from Rave Generator, processing them, layering them for use in my modular and mpcx.
This is a great sound source for anything from back in the day. Love it! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

I battered the first version of it! I even did a few full tunes just using the RG samples

1 Like

It’s great @Bunker there’s some proper stuff in there mate a great sound source for us oldies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

PS

Don’t forget this one…

VST SPEEK

Classic one this

It emulates the Software Automatic Mouth (SAM) software for Commode 64 and can be used to get robotic voice. This plugin is responsive to MIDI notes and pitchbend. It’s monophonic and velocity sensitive.

well… don’t ! I extracted them straight from the dll, I’m gonna post a zip

2 Likes

If you can find it there’s a pretty full Altern8 sample pack out there. My mate gave it me but I’ve got a feeling he might have got it off Mark as he knows him. That’s class!

1 Like

I knew a few of the lads back in the day @Bunker I got the Sweet Harmony files off one of them back 1993 got some more stuff somewhere but need to search some old drives etc

1 Like

There it is. Now let’s roll like it’s 1992.

RaveGenerator.zip (4.9 MB)

6 Likes

The Landlord stab is just so addictive :laughing:

1 Like

Cheers mate downloaded will process them tomorrow :+1:

1 Like