Behringer RD-9

Sound mate I’ll PM my address just send me one aye? Lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ha ha!

1 Like

Fuck Off Citeh Fuck Off Citeh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m buzzing for you guys having Eddie Howe. Really liked him at Bournemouth. Decent manager and decent man in my book.

1 Like

All I want to see is attacking football mate just like the Keegan days 96 etc… Howe seems to be ok right now I’ll be there Sunday, we need to get clear of that bottom 3 or we’re f@@ked mate… Hope we beat Villa Super Sunday. I’m gonna be f@@king pissed lol :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :+1:

1 Like

does anyone know where to get 909 replica knobs cheap? as far as I know its possible to use them with the rd-9 (when cutting the inside shaft). I only find knobs 12€ each.

I would prefer it as the knobs are much nicer to play with. The rd-9 knobs height is too large for me.

Try the company that makes the re-909

thx. I checked their shop and it seems they don’t offer knobs

Cheap transport
B and Q

2 Likes

Just got mine yesterday after 3 months :slight_smile:

Now I want to add a cheap (about 50-70€) distortion pedal to process the kick for the good old 90s techno style. Any good recommendations?

@Inder909 Mooer pedals are cheap and good. Try what you can get your hands on cheap. Even no pedal can work (just gain). Maybe run distortion on the kick in parallel to keep some low end.

#gaingang

Unrelated: I priced up nicer, replacement knobs and decided to not spend £50 and paint-fill the pointers instead :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, which mooer pedal can u recommend?

Thinking also about the tc electronics dark matter. Does someone use this one?

The Black Secret is a Rat clone.

2 Likes

I grabbed an RD-9 last week and have had a quick play with it today. I really like it. It sounds good, is fun to play and I like the fact it’s quite big. I’ve paired it with my DB-01 - techno heaven.

2 Likes

Ah ! Now I know why you’re out of the challenge.

But yes, size matters when it comes to playability. Hence why I kept my TR-8S.

2 Likes

Nice machine!

Don’t know, if I understand probability correctly. Ok - it’s global, but it is also to be mentioned, that it can be applied on a ‘per-step’ base, while heading to the settings menu --> probability and chosing your instrument.

But: In contrast to the filter locks , I failed to define different probability levels on different steps (for example on two snare hits). The steps changed from light bler to purple, but the probability amount was identical. Anything I am missing here?

Thanks for your help!

I think I found a bug.

When Poly mode is active, pattern lengths are short (such as 8 or 9 steps), if hits are tapped in with the pad they will continue to record onto wrong (unused) steps (such as steps 10-16 in the case of a 9 step loop).

Here is a Little Jam with my new RD-9 Thru DT FX and Compressor

10 Likes

These are currently available again, it seems:

Maybe that’s interesting for some of you.

2 Likes

£20 cheaper here at £269 if your in the UK of course

Behringer RD-9 Andertons

2 Likes