Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

It’s great, simple and sounds good, I have the td-3 on order just to see how it behaves/sounds. I bought the tt to coincide with my avalon bassline which imo is the superior Sounding machine but just can run into some weird bugs from time to time

2 Likes

I never used it to trigger external gear, just internal which worked as expected.

What are some of the bugs?

Mainly random freezes, also my confidence in the customer support is dwindling by the day so in a way trying to distance myself from having to rely on it which is a great shame but due to company affairs it seems Good quality service is rarely achieved

1 Like

Yeah, Cyclone was some of the most nonexistent service i’ve experienced. Hopefully that’s changed!

1 Like

Don’t even get me on Cyclone and their products. Ugh. Never again.

The irony is, I’m taking store credit from Perfect Circuit Audio due to a crap TT-606 that didn’t work like it should. Using that credit for the TD-3.

Thank you for your warnings!
It might be a red td-3 then. Maybe.
Lets se.

1 Like

no tb-03 vs td-3 vid?! surprised.

1 Like

Looks as if we might have an idea of when these will ship, according to the Guitar Center website. They show expected shipment 1/6/2020
Not sure how reliable this date is though.

the wait will soon be over

1 Like

td3

1 Like

I have a metaphysical question, before I have a nap… Why blue and red? Why not techno black or acid smiley yellow? Is there some piece of history reference I’m missing?

Probably back to the 101 colour ways that came out originally

1 Like

I’d quite like em in black tbh

3 Likes

Which one will you take, Neo? The red one or the blue one?

4 Likes

Nice answer. :cool:

1 Like

If Neo were a regular reader of elektronauts, he would’ve taken both pills – especially if Morpheus gave him a killer deal on a second-hand blue pill from his smoke-free studio!

13 Likes

This bunch of reprobates are more used to three for a tenner.

5 Likes

If Behringer had a soul they would have a black and a yellow.

1 Like

Sh*t $150 for one of these…why not.

I can see the resale being quite low though

1 Like