Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

At this price I wouldn’t even think about reselling.
Some time ago I bought a Volca Sample, then the Bass and in the end also a the Volca Mix. All three bought when they were on sale. Could sell the Mix as I haven’t used it yet since new, but then again… It wouldn’t even be enough to fill the tank of my car. Same goes for the TD-03. I can see myself buying it but even if I wouldn’t use it I’d probably let it sit on the shelf. Now let’s wait for Black Friday 2020? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Good points!

And if it sounds good…

Conspicuous consumption to fill the hole in my soul :diddly:

1 Like

You gotta pay the trolls toll if you wanna fill that souls hole.

4 Likes

Will receive this one on saturday. How will it compare to my TB-03 ? We’ll find out.

4 Likes

For clarification, you’re receiving your Behringer TD-3 this Saturday? If so, how so early?

Early order, first batch for thomann…

1 Like

thats pretty much how much I use my xoxbox as well. Sitting on a shelf, waiting for the right song to come along…

1 Like

Mine is also arriving tomorrow. :slight_smile: I ordered at Thomann the day it was announced.

1 Like

WTF! I’ve been out for too long… today I decided to login again and saw this… :exploding_head: Give me 10 of those little motherf*ckers.

1 Like

Just received it today. First impressions:
-very plastic and light / feels like a candy container / Knobs are nice and firm (no wiggle)
-no manual / quickstart guide: ext sync needs to be set up through software
-it sounds alright! Accent works a lot better compared to the tb-03
-could use some updates such as entering notes whilst seq is playing

5 Likes

Me right now:

3qzcrw

3 Likes

…it sounds alright

Curious. Alright falls somewhere in the range of good to awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah I mean there were so many people upset about the Loopop comparison video (with the filter and whatnot) that I am a bit careful in my phrasing :slight_smile: . I do not own a Tb-303 (or Re-303/ Avalon) so I cannot properly compare between those units.

It is a very ‘simple’ synth. I think the price reflects that. It definitely has character, which the tb-03 lacks according to some. It sounds like acid! That is the most important thing for me

6 Likes

There’s a bunch of new YouTube videos up now that people are starting to get deliveries and I imagine we’ll see many more over the weekend. I’d love to hear how it sounds through a good preamp/eq and Analog Heat.

End of story.

4 Likes

The nice thing about not using the usual clone pots! No grinding through them if you apply too much pressure.

Awesome! Excited to grab one.

Say. Is there a random sequence function?

:metal:t4::metal:t4::metal:t4:

Press the 2 lower leftside buttons at the same time

6 Likes