Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

This track shows what it can do in the right hands, really nice work.

1 Like

Weird design. Potential for awesomeness.

are you sure is smooth? mine doesnā€™t really do a smooth slide, when I program it itā€™s fine, but from ableton is bad.

have a listen here thereā€™s multi trigger off, on and at the end is a MB33 doing the same notes, sounds totally different.

I didnā€™t test this until today because itā€™s not relevant to my use case, but youā€™re right: no slide when doing a midi legato. Thatā€™s something that should be fixed.

they issued a black and a yellow version

16 Likes

And they heard you!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s it, Iā€™m getting a yellow one ASAP.

Damnit, Behringer.

1 Like

yeah but where to find them ???
I place an order for a silver one on November 12th and still nothing

I emailed my sweetwater rep to request that he let me know when they go up for preorder. Also created a google alert, heh.

According to MusicTech:

we expect that once all original models are restocked, the black and yellow versions will also be available to order. Online retailers are predicting this to be within three weeks.

The TD-3 currently costs ā‚¬149, which is expected to remain the same. However, the limited edition version will be more expensive than its silver, red, blue and black counterparts.

Emphasis added. Hope itā€™s not too much more expensive. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s almost like the listened directly to @LyingDalai post, haha. Yellow smiley face and all!

1 Like

arrrrgh itā€™s just paint, why not have them all yellow with the smiley face (the behringer logo is so hideous)

2 Likes

ah just found out the yellow one with the acid face will be more expensive!

Did they mention when they will have stock of any of the colors? Seems the US is still not getting these yet.

MT says retailers are expecting that to be within 3 weeks. But who knows.

Attention Uli!

I want a purple synth ā€“ i donā€™t care which one, just make it PURPLE!

4 Likes

GET A FIZMO, friendo

1 Like

The yellow brought a tear to my eye

Black all the way for me!

Or we are all living in @LyingDalaiā€™s dream while he naps. :zonked:

7 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to cancel my preorder for the silver one and get the Black instead. That looks super nice! Any word on price or expected ship date on these two new color schemes?