Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

Oh man it looks sick

Black one looks good. Yellow smiley would ping out on that one tooā€¦ :yum:

I dig the black one but my girl needs a pink one.

2 Likes

TD-3 jam

8 Likes

I feel weird. Itā€™s almost like Iā€™m starting to like these Behringer peopleā€¦

Seriously though, the yellow one with the smiley face does looks cool.

2 Likes

Fully agree. There must be something wrong with meā€¦I also started to consider it only due to the color scheme :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Here we go again:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hi! I had a issue sequencing the TD3 from Digitakt or Ableton. The machine only sound when i send midi notes with the sequencer off (stopped). Whenever I start the external sequencer , the internal TD3 sequencer starts and there is no way to trigger notes from the external sequencer.
Does anybody experienced something similar?

I mean. Is there a way to sequence from external HW meanwhile the TD3 Sequencer is on?

Thanks in advance.

I love it

1 Like

I had a issue sequencing the TD3 from Digitakt or Ableton.

Sounds like a similar problem to https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Musician/MS-101-Sequencer-start-on-playback/td-p/266409

Where can I get the hardcore yellow at?

Thanks I will check the forum. Apreciate!

Well that was for the MS-101, not TD-3, and I think it needed a firmware update to solve it. But maybe thereā€™s another thread there about the TD-3, or maybe if you ask there theyā€™ll fix it in a future update.

Nowhere yet as far as Iā€™m aware, but since emailing my sweetwater rep, he has put me ā€œin lineā€ for one and already sent a quote for the pre-orderā€¦ Like a pre-pre-order.

2 Likes

Thanks I will do that. Those happy hardcore album covers were life when I was in high school

I couldnā€™t find any response by Uli, was it in tge comments?

Donā€™t bother , there are far better ways to waste your time.
Itā€™s not worth it

Haha, fair enough

Sure! I just oppened a thread in music tribe forum. Thanks!