Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

My TD-3 have shipped … if you’re still waiting it’s almost over :happy:

808+909+303+101+202+106+can everyone stop posting bullshit like this, I’m going to break the block function on Twitter if it continues.
=2020

Where did you order from?

I’m sorry to keep asking this every week but anyone receive one in the States?

2 Likes

Moogaudio canada

1 Like

it seems, that they couldn’t hold up with the demand, everywhere i look it is not available

1 Like

The TD-3 sounds great but the fact that slide doesn’t work via MIDI is really limiting. If I’d known that beforehand then I’d have probably just paid more and got a Bass Bot. Let’s just hope it’s fixed in a firmware update…

1 Like

I think it does, you just need to overlap notes

1 Like

Have you tried this?

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve tried that and the slide sound via MIDI is different to one programmed directly into the TD-3 sequencer.

Here’s a comparison I recorded:

The first part is sequenced by the Digitone via MIDI, the second part is sequenced directly on the TD-3.

1 Like

this is really bad! I’m looking for a slide via midi as well… I thought would be fixed with the las update, but nothing!!

2 Likes

Which FW are you running?

I’m on 1.2.4, anyway is still the same as before!

Anyone have a tutorial on how to program the 303 ? Article, video … Anything?

1 Like

Tons of tutorials on YT, e.g. this one from dinsync.info:

3 Likes

I’m running the latest firmware with the fix for the slide speed. It hasn’t affected the MIDI slide behaviour though unfortunately.

just came here to ask about the slide. is it possible with one track of elektron sequencer power? i came close to the original slide by using two midi tracks. not pretty but it kinda comes close. i have the feeling that the step length is also very important for this, as slided notes appear to be longer (maybe i mix that up with the accented ones, sorry).

1 Like

andertons have changed their shipping date to unknown (was the 20th jan at one point). anyone know when the next batch are due to be shipped? post namm i’d hope

Same here : Won’t buy if it’s a difference between midi slides vs native.
(Was expecting a CC controlable td-03 :’( )

the third post(er) claims to do it via
an external sequencer. with video. confizzled!