Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

i’m aware of sampler version limitations, but not completely happy with synth version’s drum sounds.

If Perfect Circuit audio can’t fix my TT-606, I’d like to pick one of these up for possible store credit. Too many choices these days!!!

Apparently this box has an Arp and combined with the CV filter in, it could be loads of fun!

Is it battery powered? It better be!

no

HQ pics…

3 Likes

My Behringer prejudice is being transformed into Behringer love each passing day… pro-1, k-2, rd-8… and now this!

How reliable is their stuff? These prices are so low that they scare me… but are irresistible. If this stuff won’t just die on me, I cannot justify spending, 3/4/5 times as much for “premium” products or vintage anymore… I’ve wanted a 303 for so long!

3 Likes

No battery power. That is a massive shame.

2 Likes

at the current frequency of new gear releases it can‘t take too long till the next big „spoilt with choices, should I downsize?“ or „I was way happier back when I only had a DT“ thread :slightly_smiling_face: I created at least one of these. Who‘s next?

lol, sorry off topic.
Back to Behringer

5 Likes

There might be battery power. There’s an on/off switch on the back, and no picture of the bottom…

I own the Deepmind 12 keyboard and the build quality is great. The keys have a bit of space irregularity that is noticeable when you step back but I actually like the keybed quite a bit. I found it much nicer than the older Nord semi weighted (Nord 2x).
Other than that, the faders feel smooth but firm, the buttons are sturdy with a tiny bit of “gumminess” which I like.
Overall I’m happy and I plan on buying at least half of this new clone line including this TD3

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to getting one of these. For years i’ve been planning a concept Acid project/release but I’ve been holding off from buying a clone. Might end up buying several if the price is good.

2 Likes

so is this getting released for purchase tomorrow or just officially unveiled for a sales date tbc?

I don’t have any B synths, nor do I plan on getting one, just wanted to say I really like that Behringer Synths’ have type b usb connectors, proper 5 pol din midi and IIRC also 1/4" jack outputs.
That’s actually really cool they’re not mini-microing everything possible^^ :slight_smile:

1 Like

What people wants VS what they release…

Mr. Miki is right that they will never be able to catch them (originals), as they’re doing everything else (909 branded oem turntables to 808 tshirts) but remakes.

1 Like

Is that a re-branded technics turntable?

I only had a neutron from behringer, and I think it was well built, I can’t complain!

3 Likes

nah, doesn’t have the height adjustment for the tone arm.

Prob an Audio Technica or something, they go for around £300 each new.

1 Like

I wonder if this will be released like the rendered picture. Remember the legal action Roland took against Behringer resulting in a different colour scheme of the 808? Audiorealism had to change the skin of ABL-3 because it looked to similar to the original 303.

ditto.