Benn Jordan...... Word is Bond or a Crash Course in Synthfluencing

this is one of his most interesting clips, if you like synthfluencers or if you do not

7 Likes

I don’t have 23 minutes, summarize it in 2 sentences.

13 Likes

I can see this thread going down the toilet really quick

9 Likes

:pray: i am grateful for the mute option :pray:

1 Like

It’s just him going through how all the paid content/affiliates/social media advertising shizzle works.

He also talks about himself, his channel and his earnings somewhat.

7 Likes

so informative clickbait. thank you, perfect description.

6 Likes

And he’s damn good at it.

10 Likes

If he stopped with the silly, clickbaity, borderline thumbnail wanker shit it would be easier to take his videos seriously.

Content wise, there’s never that much to get all het up about, but the clickbait element seems to create expectations beyond what is delivered.

9 Likes

Raid Legends is paying people to advertise for them!

4 Likes

j daddy, comin in hot for the tic tac toe.

4 Likes

I will say that Kraft Music also did a similar video earlier this week. He said that Roland was open to criticism and encouraged reviewers to be open and honest about how they felt about their stuff.

I’m here to bring truth to the people!

2 Likes

He makes a shit ton of money, and he talks about poop city.

1 Like

Companies send synths to bad gear. Do they not understand that the show is called BAD GEAR? let me check my dictionary app.

2 Likes

I guess it goes with turf based on how many of them do it, gotta get them clicks and please the algorithm overlords or you get buried.

It is quite interesting though how so many YouTubers seem to have this type of whinge content, seems like a shit gig.

4 Likes

If the numbers he shared are accurate - and we have no reason to believe otherwise - he actually doesn’t make that much off YouTube/partreon. Particularly since he really does seem to use a good chunk of that income to fund other videos. Obviously he has other income streams from his contract work and whatever else, but that’s not what the video was about.

6 Likes

There’s that saying about how there’s no bad publicity but that’s a crock of horse poopy, because just the other day a crap brulee cafe found out just how much bad publicity one can bring on themself. I wish more of these personalities had some scruples. Even if they’re in it to cash in, do it with a little class and less posturing about transparency, as if that brings it around full circle and now you’re legit because you called yourself on it. I don’t know, it may just be me that feels that way.

3 Likes

Youtubers can be a strange bunch. Watched this one video in my feed in which a guy, who discusses psychedelics, was talking about how in the past three days his family left him over his drug abuse forcing him to quit cold turkey. He was on day three of withdrawal and in the middle of a heart felt, tear filled explanation of how his life was falling apart, when suddenly he breaks right into a sales pitch for one of his sponsors. Ive never seen such peak time Youtubing before and since.

16 Likes

Wow. That’s choice. What color kool aid packet did that tear jerker come out of?

1 Like

I was actually surprised about his figures, but they make sense. Say what you feel about Benn’s delivery style, I do appreciate his openess to everything.

5 Likes