Best YouTube channel to follow

he’s really great, there’s very little youtubers that I watch for their music, Martin’s work is awesome, such a mellow dude as well…

Thats actually one of the best modular jams ive heared.

How about my channel? :upside_down_face: :slight_smile:

16 Likes
4 Likes

I have no idea who that is but that interview actually makes me want to check out his music…

1 Like

“I really don’t know what I’m doing” has been the story of my life!

2 Likes

I like what he said about the meaning of amateur

1 Like

Probably because a lot of us can relate to the title :slight_smile:

Big cheer for our man Ricky, who now works for Elektron!

So much of his content is working their boxes…

1 Like

yeah I just noticed that recently, interesting times…

Hey, is this list still being updated? Found this awesome guy a while back and his channel is called SynthMania. He’s great for synth reviews if you’re in the market for one, but I believe his channel is more focused on demoing/jamming on older synths.

Here he’s testing a Roland JD-800 that I’ve been eyeing for the classic cheese that exists inside.

3 Likes

Definitely

2 Likes

I enjoy this channel a lot (despite not being into this kind of channel), it’s rather focused on jazz fusion and prog and so on, i don’t much enjoy lots of the music this guy chats about, but he absolutely dissects the stuff i do like rather wonderfully - i don’t normally like chatty folk, but i do love a regional accent and i like his presentation style (i.e. no gimmicks, edits or polish added) and he’s never short of a word … anyway, i’m not selling the channel here as it’s not really ‘electronic’ in any way but this is a rather fun video of his parodying of himself

i think he’s in music education and used to drum for Robert Plant, so it is a music channel, but this video isn’t (although he weaves in some for fun) … which is the main reason to share (the focus of the channel won’t be for most, he name drops some extremely esoteric stuff i have never heard mentioned, so he won me over even more then) …

4 Likes

He lives close to me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love everything on Dexba’s channel

This channel is funny AF:

4 Likes

don’t even play the videos just look at seagal’s face, and then quickly look at daedelus’s face and then back and forth several times omg I’m crying… uncontrollable giggles hahahahaha I’ve never seen two faces so diametrically opposed to one another in every way… these two faces are for all intents and purposes at war with each other :rofl: :sob: :rofl:

omg no not at war with each other, seagal’s face is trying to kill daedelus’s face and daedelus’s face is saying whyyyyyy hahahahahahaha :sob: :rofl: :rofl:

this is funny as hell, and I thought High Boi was funny but yours much much much better!

He does not seem much active this days but i’m rediscovering this channel ! So many great ideas in there !

https://www.youtube.com/c/Knobs

2 Likes