Black Friday 2016

Nothing at the moment.
Just sold my OT.
Am waiting and using Ableton / Push 2 in the meantime

1 Like

Yes bought heaps from them
Posted to Australia
No problem at all

On the Blofeld. You should know that you can get it cheaper than that any time from Juno in the UK, and theyā€™ll ship it to the US (the desktop anyhow, not the keys): http://www.juno.co.uk/search/?q[all][]=Waldorf+Blofeld&hide_forthcoming=0

Went a little more nuts than I planned. Thought Iā€™d stop with the two eurorack modules I bought Wednesday night, but couldnā€™t resist upgrading to Eventide Anthology X for cheap and getting Trash 2 for cheap. Nor could I resist $60 off on a Monologue preorder from JRR. Time to finally move some gear out to absorb the cost.

Great buy with Eventide Anthology X
Some of the best plugins available.
Luv em

1 Like

Nice one

1 Like

It was kind of a no-brainier. I got UltraChannel for free a couple years ago and Octavox a couple months ago for half off, so a $400 total buy-in for nearly the entire Eventide FX collection (and I got Blackhole for $49 a few months ago and the 2016 Stereo Reverb for free from Forcusrite recently too-if you havenā€™t already, make an account with them and you can get free monthly plugins) was too sweet to let go. Soundtoys will have to wait until next year.

1 Like

Yeah got Anthology X as well as all Eventide reverbs also.
So good
And yes have Soundtoys complete bundle also.
Really good also

Iā€™ve never been overly drawn to a sampler as a general instrument and I donā€™t see anyone making something that appeals to me like the :elot:. I may up my timetable on it a bit and place a pre-order with Perfect Circuit who are now listing it at $1099. Iā€™m not liking its scarcity though (but I understand there have been similar droughts before).

But then someone told me about Monologue pre-orders for $240 at JRR Shopā€¦ :slight_smile:

I just bought a sta compressor after reading all this here - but with no discount at all :laughing:

2 Likes

Bought my RYTM from them when it first came out. Good people

This!

Been curious about it for a few years now and couldnā€™t resist that price. Overnight, my mindset has gone from ā€œwhat can the devs/manufacturers build that might interest me?ā€ to ā€œwhat kind of weird and wonderful things can I build?ā€.

Thereā€™s also that amazing sense of achievement that comes with using the OT to control a synth youā€™ve built yourself.

3 Likes

Perhaps you could take pride in the fact that this weekend is also the 74th anniversary of The Battle of Brisbane.

Huge Black friday discount on this one here:

Donā€™t tell me you can resist:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is that a Marshall? My Stanmore all black edition had the power switch go out. I need to contact tech support to get it repaired. Really good sound on those bro.

Reaktor is THE secret sound design tool ah ah!

I got it with Komplete, and never used anything than Reaktorā€¦ Now Iā€™m selling my maschine+komplete crossgrade combo, and just purchased a Reaktor 6 licence, itā€™s awesome to feed an octatrack with huge sound design, and itā€™s the deepest synthesis software one could find on earth. Just add to this a huge user library full of incredible instruments, FXs, generators and classical clones, droning machines and so on and so onā€¦

99ā‚¬ is a an indecent price for such a powerful software!

2 Likes

So if i tinkering with my voyager i will like tinkering with R6?

yes

but this is next level, future stuff, you may be even more tinkering, if I get the right meaning for this expression :wink:

1 Like

Ok packing lunches for the next two weeks then :wink:

1 Like

Yah, been using Reason for close to 15 years now and thought Iā€™d been diving pretty deep with it - but R6 makes me feel like Iā€™ve merely been splashing around in the kiddie pool until now.

4 Likes