Bought a Nintendo Switch

Anyone 100% BOTW?

Aside from Koroks, hell yes I have.

2 Likes

I’m disappointed in you all, nobody mentioning Dead Cells?!???

4 Likes

Bought a switch last week. Perfect timing, I guess :relieved: got Celeste for less than 7€ from the e-shop. Pretty good game so far, beautiful art style, but hard AF.

4 Likes

Dude, I have never(recently) played a game that difficult that was able to hook me throughout its gameplay.

The summit took me all day to get up.
Enjoyable frustration

1 Like

Totally. And after each chapter the game tells you how often you died :rofl:
I haven’t played it on switch, but I can recommend Rayman Legends as another really good jump n run, especially in multi-player mode.

2 Likes

Platformers really aren’t my thing. Every other platformer I’ve tried to play wasn’t as rewarding at Celeste enough for me to see it thru to completion

Rayman gave me similar vibes to Celeste, beautiful art, very challenging, especially the chase scenes. Just wanted to throw it out there :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I made a really thourough first runthrough and came up 71%. What a great experience!
No way I’m doing all these remaining Koroks.

http://www.nplusplus.org
this game worth it just to listen to its OST but hell this is the best platformer out there

2 Likes

Ive just picked up a used DOOM 2016 from the local shop. Waiting for the weekend; hoping for some much needed catharsis.

1 Like

The music is good too! Dead Cells is very unique. Does it run well on the Switch?

Well enough that it built my rage up every time a run ended prematurely that’s for sure :joy:

1 Like

Oh maybe I get it for the Switch then :sunglasses:

Oh shit, I didn’t realise that was on Switch as well! I have it on PC/mac, but it’s so good I might even buy it again. I’ve been a fan since the original Flash game.

1 Like

Like a charm now, was a bit laggy every now and then when it released

1 Like

My gf is obsessed with the new Animal Crossing. She watched all the theories and Nintendo Directs like I haunted the Elektron teaser threads haha. Less than 12 hours to go, then I can get on with making some hip hop while she’s happy as Larry on her new AC island :joy:

6 Likes

yeah, i played flash version back then. and suddenly i discovered that there’s n++. i was blown away with its music as well. shit, this game hits hard

2 Likes

My daughter is also obsessed with animal crossing and debating buying a switch and AC tomorrow. Good thing she is working now so hasn’t got to rely on dad buying her a Nintendo DS plus games, then a Wii plus games, then a 3ds plus games, then an old GameCube plus the original AC, and then a Wii U plus games, god knows how much money Nintendo have had off me over the years

4 Likes

Can someone explain Animal Crossing to me…

2 Likes