Bought a Nintendo Switch

It’s like a real time island, you meet people (or animals) on the island, you catch fish and bugs etc and sell them to make money, buy things for your house etc, go through all the seasons in real time ( unless you mess with the clock) it goes on forever, new animals arrive, some leave, there are places to visit etc like club, museum etc, just like real life

3 Likes

I suppose it’s a bit like The Sims with animals

1 Like

Nah, the BEST! :smiley:

jesus, that sounds sick :cowboy_hat_face:

Yea animal crossing might be the game to finally push me to get a switch. Feels like a good time for a new animal crossing.

1 Like

Luckily we have an allotment garden with my gf. It’s like the real life version of playing Animal Crossing. She’s already ordering seeds to grow all kinds of different vegetables next summer.

I’ll take my MPC Live there and spend the summer making beats in the hammock and eating our self grown tomatoes and veggies. Could also play Switch version of Animal Crossing in the hammock but that would be a bit of tårta på tårta as the swedish say.

3 Likes

sounds delightful :blush:

1 Like

Living the dream! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I had to buy it for my gf, seeing as she is out of work right now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ugh, another one SUPER favourite and mindblowing https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/superhot-switch/

1 Like

You could trade the Mpc live in at Tom Nooks for some Apple tree seeds !!!

1 Like

Looks amazing. Anything that gets compared to System Shock gets my instant attention.

We already have three apple trees, one cherry tree, a couple of plum trees and a pear tree. We’re good. I’m trying to grow my own jalapenos to pickle them this year. Our own apple cider could be great too. Hope it’s a good apple year like in 2018.

1 Like

Yeah, part of the reason why I bought a Switch is so my girlfriend can play Animal Crossing / Zelda / possibly Mario Odyssey; luckily I just bought Doom Eternal as well (for PC) so she can have something to play when I kick her off her Fallout 3 sessions :metal:

The music was a huge part of the inspiration for my 0F.digital stuff!

1 Like

Limbo as in the B&W side scrolling puzzle game? The was the best game of that 10 or so year period for me.

2 Likes

I decided to jump in on animal crossing as something to do with my birthday money I was gifted and something to just help chill me my brain out during the pandemic… regular switches seems to pretty much totally sold out online. Nothing but price gouging out there. Pretty odd. I suppose animal crossing will have to wait a bit for me.

1 Like

If you haven’t yet checked out Inside, I think Playdead really upped the ante on that one.

I’m really looking forward to the game they’re in the midst of developing

3 Likes

I’m playing Roundguard, a Peggle meet Roguelike Rpg thing and it’s great

gonna get stuck back into botw, n jus got Inside™. looks beautiful.
I haven’t played my switch handheld since I got glasses. used to make me go cross-eyed before so I cant wait to try it again :nerd_face:

nb: Inside™ is amazin :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

I went back to Zelda again after a break, what a wonderful, relaxing game. Just beat the Yiga’s boss, now to unlock my third creature.

Also bought Animal’s Crossing to play with my girlfriend in between two heated tournaments of Mario Kart; never played the versions before but this looks quite fun. We both like repetitive little tasks and building your island sounds fun. I played over 3h already ahah.

4 Likes