Bought a Nintendo Switch

Cuz of lockdown my girl got the Switch/Animal Crossing. Looks awesome. The console feels great.

Now she’s disappeared into Animal Crossing I can play guilt free Rainbow 6 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The trilogy was only 20€ and I played these games as a kid, so I’m very much looking forward to playing through the remastered versions :blush:

2 Likes

Yep! PS1 flashbacks for me. Thanks for pointing it out

2 Likes

finally managed to nab myself a switch lite… wanted the regular one but the wait during these times felt too long. But yeah animal crossing is amazing if you just need something to have on pick up the controller for a bit then plop it down get into making some music. Getting pretty tempted by the Panzer Dragoon remake, never played the original but I am a huge fan of the old sega arcade type games like it.

3 Likes

I’ll get the panzer dragoon remake sooner or later. I played panzer dragoon orta on the original xbox back in the day and that game was magical.

So it begins :sweat_smile::joy:

6 Likes

I bought American Fugitive from the sale and have been enjoying it a lot. It’s like the best parts of old GTA and some more (breaking and entering and selling the loot for money) relocated into rural hillbilly-America. If only this had as good a soundtrack as Vice City & San Andreas it would be perfect, but it’s close to perfect as it is.

1 Like

I have been enjoying Tesla vs Lovecraft a lot recently. I’m in 3rd plane ( sort of NG++ ). Absolute blast for fast 10 min blasts ! :rofl:

Finally, got into TL 2 since they finally introduced original build switching. ( got a refund on this one - yes it’s possible even in EU but you have to be hard at work - at release because of this missing feature). Really fits the switch. TL3 will make it here for sure ! My wife already completed her NG.

This war of mine was fun. ( if fun could be used for a game like that !) We have to dive into stories…

Need to finish :

Darkwood ( really creepy, reminds me of the feelings I had when playing “Clive Barker’s undying”, “alone in the dark” and “transylvania” this last one being here only to see if anyone was already there in apple ][ times…! )

Daemon x machina : mixed feelings here but overall enjoyable pyrotechnics !

Got : Hidden in plain sight and Towerfall : multiplayer frenzy fun with my wife ( damn’ she’s good at towerfall ! ), daughter and son !

Can’t wait to get back to Sunless Sea, now it has been released on switch.
I could make it to the end this time…Never get past 80% of the map on three runs. Last one I became mad and jumped in the Zea…
I hope my wife will dig this one despite the fact it is very hard to get all the nuances for non native english readers.

Anyone still playing Darksouls ? I made it on ps3 but multiplayer is dead 9 years after release…I could probably return to it on switch if pvp proves to be active.

I’ve Had a ton of fun on Luigi’s mansion. Awesome graphics, animations, environnements which actually hide pretty decently the few availiable gameplay options…
We are now playing coop content, harder than I thought !

My wife just finished Cadences of Hyrule and enjoyed it. She also finished Link’s awakening, She’s the one who beats all Zelda games while I’m recovering from my disappointment from BoW.

Ashen is on our radar.

w00t ! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Rainbow 6 is so good! Do you play on PC?

Dude, you’re not kidding. They totally nailed the atmosphere in a way I didn’t expect them to- given the lofi and top down approach. But I can see something ominous coming and still be scared by it. I’m taking a break from the game because I’m a pansy.

I’ve played Dark Souls a little bit on the Switch. I intend to return to it soon, had to get another joycon and by the time I did, I had already moved onto other games.

Hollow Knight is a phenomenal game. Definitely won’t be disappointed with it

Anyone here into super mario maker 2? I spent way too much time creating a handful of levels, if anyone wants to try them out.

3 Likes

I can’t ever find any good levels on SMM2, sock em to me

1 Like

My user ID is VF2-W9N-XXG

I put the five levels I’ve made into a super world, as they slightly increase in difficulty and make sense in that order. I hope you have fun with them and tell me what you think :v:

3 Likes

Let me know, I could join/invade you ! :joy:

1 Like

I steered clear of Darkwood as the game description includes the word ‘crafting’.
How necessary is it and how tedious does it get?
It seems like a cool game but crafting is my pet hate.

Also, I proudly fought Ornstein and Smaugh on the loo. Dark Soul is amazing even on the Switch.

PS4…it is.

We’ve moved on to War Zone. The art, animations and FX/SFX are really good!

I didn’t get too deep into the game. After the initial character switch and opening the locked door, I got scared and turned the game off like a pansy.

At the beginning it seems pretty straightforward and it fits into the theme quite well

im 130 hours into animal crossing! send help :joy:

6 Likes

Hold on a second, do you mean Breath of the Wild?

1 Like