Bought a Nintendo Switch

Big ole summer sale on.

Has ori been mentioned? What do people think about it?

1 Like

Next on my list along salt and sanctuary.

1 Like

i finished it a few months ago and enjoyed it a lot. beautiful art and just traversing the levels feels better and better the more moves you unlock. it has some really difficult moments, but i’d say it is well worth a playthrough. i hope the sequel will also make it to the switch someday.

1 Like

100 hours later, first synth

9 Likes

4 Likes

Is that a Nord?

2 Likes

You got the Nord version! I’m jealous. One of my villagers has the grey one. Bit SH-101 ish. He also has the DJ decks, which I still don’t have.

3 Likes

Looks like it… .-)

1 Like

Either that or Reface YC vibes.

2 Likes

All into xenoblade chronicles now thou… and duke 3D of course, haha

I just freed the first Guardian in Zelda BOTW.

The first game I played in years and man oh man what a journey!

I’m totally in love :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Ah was a similar situation to me too last year when I played it. Didn’t play much else before, didn’t play much ever since. Make sure to get the DLC too, it is pretty seamlessly integrated into the game – so a good opportunity, since you’re gonna be riding the immersion-wave anyhow.

Which Divine Beast did you do?

2 Likes

Good tip! Thanks!

I did the elephant. Looking for the other races now, whilst keeping an eye out for the memories and scouting new towers❤️

2 Likes

The towers are more fun to hunt down than they should be.

I attribute it to the music that plays when they’re unlocked

4 Likes

A warning for all Switch users. Do not keep an automatic linked payment method on that system. The security is bullshit. And Russian hackers rinsed my account for everything they could get just a couple of days ago. All to buy Fortnite credits. Fucking scumbags.

3 Likes

We’re you using PayPal for Automatic Renewal?

Yes, both.

Damn. Guess I should change that. Thanks for the PSA!

2 Likes

how awful. I hope you get your funds back, man.

Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

Nintendo have escalated the case, so we shall see. If you search online for this kind of thing, it’s been happening a lot. So obviously there is a huge exploitable hole in their security :frowning: