Bought a Nintendo Switch

I want a switch just to play Super Meat boy Forever

im not trying to scam anyone here but I thought if anyone is interested and they can find it in their hearts to trust in me I have a one year Nintendo Online membership available at a discount ($15)

Story is I bought it for my wife for christmas because she has a switch but I was unaware that she had her brother add her to his family membership LOL so i guess im out the 20$. I certainly dont want to have to buy my own switch in order to not let it go to waste. Gamestop told me they can refund me or give me any store credit on digitall purchases for some reason.

So yeah, if youre interested I guess PM me
15 dollars via Paypal friends and family and its yours

thanks

Do it! It’s fun!

3 Likes

If you want to relax for a few hours and solve a few puzzles and smile a lot, A Short Hike would be a fine way to go

5 Likes

Can I just take a second to fail to express how much I’m enjoying Breath of the Wild? The sheer depth and beauty of this game. Utterly mindblowing. It should be one of the wonders of the world.

10 Likes

Indeed. I played it through to completion last year for the first time, a masterpiece. Wish it was running on more powerful hardware. It it ran at 4K60FPS I’d drop everything and play through it again right now. Hope the sequel comes this year.

2 Likes

I know at some point I need to pick this up but I am terrified because I am worried I will lock myself in the basement and not see my family for a couple of weeks lol…

2 Likes

Botw + Ni No Kuni: two perfect values! Botw is the best game I ever played. Fk amazing

2 Likes

I’d say a Nintendo Switch was the best piece of gear I bought last year. Got me back into gaming. And I love it. So many good games! Hollow Knight, Rain World, Breath of the Wild, Inside, Limbo, Blasphemous, Mark of the Ninja, Super Daryl Deluxe. The list goes on. Looove it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve just bough one for the kids … and me of course :slight_smile:
I should receive it next week.

Im buying Breath of the Wild and i was thinking about Ni No Kuni, does anyone played Ni No Kuni ? Looks like a great game.

1 Like

Persona 5 is coming on Switch soon. As well as Bravely Default II

I also recommend Octopath Traveler, which is a real gem

1 Like

If it was only a couple of weeks I’d say you’d have come out of it pretty well :crazy_face:

To be fair, I’m actually finding that this thing is so vast that some kind of binge to the finish doesn’t feel like an option. It’s one to savour.

As mentioned earlier, though, I haven’t been involved in gaming for a really long time. I’d be interested if those in the know would say anything else comes close to BotW. I know quite a few people feel it’s their favourite game of all time.

One Man’s epic quest to master the Octatrack

10 Likes

I think it depends on what criteria you are judging it.

In terms of exploration potential, that you can literally explore anywhere and anything with ease, I don’t know of any game that comes close.

Wrt to mechanics, I find the fighting fluid, smooth and a joy.

But then if we’re talking about story, imo, it pales compared to Witcher 3 (and probably others I haven’t played) or even earlier Zelda titles.

Puzzles are also lacking compared to earlier Zeldas and especially to modern puzzlers (the few I’ve played).

The side quests are kind of meh…

But then again the side quests are reason to go exploring and that just cannot be beat.

Fingers crossed the sequel has more dungeons and much…much…richer story.

Edit: and have you seen this insane tricks people have devised? I personally don’t know of other games where one can get weird.

4 Likes

I completely agree.
Speaking of Zelda, since the already have the engine for links awakening running, I would really love to see remakes of the oracle of ages and oracle of seasons games (originally on Gameboy color).

4 Likes

Bought one last night. Like the portability and the ability to still hook it up to the tv. Not my only or even my main system, have the ps5 and series x, but should be fun for a different type of game and different kind of experience. Hopefully here early next week. Ordered Xenoblade chronicles definitive and pokemon sword, because… nostalgia. Will get botw digital.

YES! I love those games, bought ages on DS great, but didn’t finish it. Would LOVE for them to remake them because they’re great games- I don’t know how they’re going to be able to remake them when Capcom originally made them.

Aside from that- finally pushing through Ring Fot Adventure. What an amazing game. After fighting the urge to reset the game after slacking off for weeks, the game just keeps getting better- the levels- more varied. Not to mention the health implementation of a rpg is really cute and executed brilliantly

2 Likes

Just as far as you can get from the real persona 5, sorry to say!

I think you men Persona 5 Strikers. Very different from Persona 5.

1 Like

Just a PSA. Cyber Shadow is now available for pre-order on the Switch. (probably Steam and other platforms as well finally, but I ordered it on the Switch) If you like Ninja games like The Messenger, Ninja Gaiden (the NES style ones) etc. then you’ll definitely want to grab this game.