Bought a Nintendo Switch

Only one recommendation: play and focus on BotW

2 Likes

I bought Untitled Goose Game to play with my girlfriend and it was amazing. A silly but poetic cooperation game where the goal is to be annoying, and with a beautiful dynamic soundtrack.

Also I can’t recommend Hades enough, the critical acclaim is totally justified. Anyone who enters it with a “roguelike are not for me” mentally gets hit by its incredibly well balanced progress both in story and mechanics and always change their mind. The amount of stuff to uncover is endless and always a joy.

5 Likes

Hades is insane, yeah never played a rougelike before. Such a good game.
Alas I still can’t escape. Its soo fun and varied

Dead cells , katamari , stardew valley , pikmim 3 , outer worlds

1 Like

I only made it out once…

By the way, Dead Cells keeps getting better and better!!!

4 Likes

im getting closer… i think!

This game took me by surprise. I sunk so much time into this game. Have fun!

2 Likes

or when you didn’t have a memory card/memory card was full and you just left the system on for days, or in my case with ff7, weeks on end :sweat_smile:

1 Like

check out swords of ditto for some fun co op with your partner. hack n slash but it looks like an alternate adventure time world.

1 Like

The White Palace has topped Ocarina’s Water Temple as most infuriating, nightmare-inducing gaming segment ever.

I think they wanted to compete with / shout-out Celeste and went overboard on the punishing element by a factor of controller-throw.

1 Like

One of the last things I did on my first run through. There were a few sections that were really rough, but by that point, I was fairly decent. Decent at 30 attempts without entirely murdering the controller.

1 Like

Thanks for the recs, everyone! :hearts:
Can’t wait to waste all my time playing videogames like I’m 14 again!

In all seriousness, though, I was playing through the first couple of missions of Into the Breach and loving the music. It actually inspired me to sit down and make some myself.
Thanks Nintendo!

2 Likes

I’m so excited for the direct today

3 Likes

Me too <3

3 Likes

Come on! Zelda and Silksong info plz!

3 Likes

Zelda (Breath of the wild sequel + Skyward Sword Remake) + Metroid Prime + Octopath Traveler II + Xenoblade Chronicles X Remake. Please.

3 Likes

I love how Nintendo never ever been “predictable”, nor in their choices, nor in their announcements :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“games coming in the first half of 2021”

Silksong maybe, Zelda would be shocking.

2 Likes

4 Likes

It would certainly be bold. Not saving it for the holiday title.

Or maybe just a full trailer as a “one last thing”

2 Likes