Bought a Nintendo Switch

Ori and the will of the wisps is currently on sale for half the price in the eshop.

2 Likes

I’ve been digging so hard(so hard) the danganronpa series(I’m actually addicted) the game format of AI: The Somnium Files was so mindblowing.

World End’s Club- looks a bit like a juvenile game from the direct. But those two creators- despite the demo- should make an absolutely compelling game.

Counting down the days to its release on Friday

1 Like

…nerds.

no but really…i almost bought korg gadget (switch) recently.
thats all i have to say.

real talk, im just excited they’re releasing zombies ate my neighbor’s for the switch.

1 Like

Korg gadget was my Digitakts best friend for a long time.

1 Like

nice! any tracks you made from it you care to share?

i realize tho its also available for macOS so its a tough purchase for me.

just the uniqueness of having it on the switch is what mainly made me want to buy it.

No Silksong this E3. :frowning:

One forced, silver-lined speculation is that, as it’s a Switch exclusive on console at launch, Nintendo has the right to say when it’s released, and they wouldn’t want it taking shine away from a new Zelda. Right? RIGHT?

Please don’t release them both around the same time. The respect I have within my family is already hanging by a thread…

2 Likes

I think TC said it wasn’t a Switch Exclusive

*console exclusive at launch

1 Like

It would be funny if Nintendo put it an Indie World titled “The Indie World You’ve Been Waiting For”

And then insinuate, at the beginning of each video, that the announced game is Silk Song- only for it to be something like SkateBirds(which I’ve been waiting since the end of 2019 for!)

Silksong is not a Switch Exclusive. It will be on Steam the same time as Switch.

2 Likes

That’s what I was recall hearing.

But I’m going to side with @xidnpnlss just to sooth the outrage of no new info being revealed ar E3

See two above your post. :slight_smile: But edited original anyway.

I’m also wondering where the cup head dlc is at…

Here’s my prediction for Nintendo’s E3

No mention of Bayonetta 3
No mention of Metroid Prime 4
Some fire emblem sword wielding anime character for Smash
No mention of n64 games on the shop

Hmmm what else… :thinking:

2 Likes

This truly is the way to predict big announcements. Minimize disappointment and set yourself up to be joyfully wrong

1 Like

Ohhh Shin Megami Tensei III is out…

I bought Stardew Valley on Sunday and have barely been able to function in the real world since :rofl:

2 Likes

lol.
takes me back to the Simville or whatever those facebook games use to be named.

“water my plants”