3 Likes

They are still expensive on switch sadly

Is good.

I also liked

Dead In Vinland
Dead North
Mark of the Ninja

1 Like

Hollow Knight is the best value game out there even at full price. I got it on sale a while back and feel like I robbed someone.

Most games are discounted at various points during the year… Check offers / price history etc at https://www.dekudeals.com/

4 Likes

Oh shoot! I forgot that one!

1 Like

Games I’ve been playing lately:

Undermine
Rogue Heroes
West of Loathing
Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden
Moonlighter
Streets of Rogue
Hand of Fate 2

Yeah as mentioned, I’m not sure there’s going to be such thing as a condensed list, because there are so many games out there and everyone has their own favourites. I just googled the ones that came up frequently on here, made a shortlist and bought stuff whenever an offer came up. Black Friday is absolute prime time for that… You can also set up discount alerts per game on Deku Deals

1 Like

Great game! I started it 3 days ago :heart_eyes:

Deku Deals is an oddly addictive sight. I think I check the “recently added” list about 5 times a day. Haha.

1 Like

I used to until I set up specific notifications for the games I want :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing it, but wondering when this “huge open world” opens up for exploration. It’s been very linear so far, which surprised me.
I think I’m about 10 hours in. After a certain “illusion” incident happens and things calm down back at the base. Does the game open up for free roam exploration at some point, cuz I really dislike RPGs that are walk here, cut scene, walk 5 minutes, cut scene, another cut scene, craft something, cut scene.

1 Like

Oh didn’t know you can do that. Keep hoping Monster Train and Hyper Light Drifter sales pop up.

Hyper light is due…. I’m waiting on that too

1 Like

Switch emulation for Android is developing nicely, I might soon be playing Switch exclusives on my phone…

1 Like