Bought a Nintendo Switch

I think you can jump into 3. I just have a problem!

2 Likes

I just finished Disco Elysium. Incredible game, highly recommended. The framerate is very choppy on the switch, but it’s a slow-paced game, so it’s not detrimental to the experience.

7 Likes

Just went shopping

Cowabunga collection
Mark of the ninja
Hollow knight

2 Likes

Splatoon 3 will be released in two days. Hopefully it’s a blast.

1 Like

+1 for alien:isolation. The Switch port might be the very best (console) version of this. It is in surround too and on OLED it really shines through the dark. It has been free on Epic for a couple of times and if you have an oculus quest, you can play the (free) VR version of it. If you dare.

1 Like

They really need to announce Zelda Wind Waker and Metroid Prime Remakes now. Then the Switch is complete.

Then breath of the wild 2 and everything will be fine forever. No new Games needed as far as I am concernd I think :joy:

One of my hardest mental challenges since its announcement 2019 is to keep the hype in check.

1 Like

it took me 3 tries to finally love it… It is a rough start, especially in 2022…
But once sucked it, it is literally one of the best things I’ve ever played, erm read, eh whatever…

You can‘t. It will be great :wink:

1 Like

Rumour mill is spinning that WW and TP ports will be included in the next Direct. :crossed_fingers: Love them both; unsure which I’d dole out AAA price for (first).

Never will I ever.

Heard that Rumor too. But I really would prefer if they rather bring out Metroid Prime first. Its been such a long time and there is already so much Zelda out there on Switch. Metroid is a little lacking and I don‘t understand why there isn‘t a collection with Fusion and the likes.
Dread was ok, but had a few quirks.

1 Like

I’ve considered buying a switch. I haven’t had a console since the Super Nintendo but am worried it would take over my life. How does anyone manage to have a game console + synths and actually make music??

2 Likes

You make music with your synths? Huh, good idea!

3 Likes

No, but I dream of it and tell myself “tomorrow is the day!” just before I fall asleep every night!

2 Likes

You are not supposed to use your stuff. Not even the Switch. Most of us just keep buying more and more Games :slight_smile: Just like with the Synths :wink:

1 Like

Ha. What I really want it for is to play something in the Romance of the III Kingdoms franchise. Not even sure if anything is avail. on the Switch.

1 Like

Don´t know if you find something like that. Looks like you would have fun with Crusader Kings 3 but thats not on Switch. But whats always fun is Civilisation which is available.

1 Like

Crusader Kings 3 indeed looks fun.

I do see this is avail:

1 Like

Then go for it. Switch really is a fun Gadget

2 Likes

It even has Korg Gadget and you can making music on a Gadget, running Korg Gadget with various gadgets!