Bought a Nintendo Switch

Yeah, I was thinking that too.

Until I defeated the last one and was like, “awww was that the last one? :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Why is noone stopping an addict from his addiction. Damn i bought the eshop empty the last couple of days. There was a sale. Almost bought Fire Emblem Three Houses as well. But I think its almost more stuff than I need for a lifetime.

Shovel knight
Mario maker 2
Mario odyssey again
Metro 2033
Deponia 1-4
Cuphead DLC
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Windwaker HD
Metroid Fusion VC
Metroid zero Mission VC
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Thimbleweed Park
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

When to play Xenoblade 3? First world problems. And the switch only takes 15 Watts. Not even energy Problems here to complain about.

1 Like

What’s this about Metroid Prime trilogy?

1 Like

Also Windwaker HD, Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission? Are talking about the nintendo switch or wiiU?

1 Like

Metroid Prime Trilogy
Wind Waker Hd
Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission

Sorry these were bought on wii u because I am tired of waiting

1 Like

You had me really excited there for a bit. But yeah, lots of good games on sale at the moment. Metro 2033 for 2,50 is ridiculously cheap. I thought I’d give the assassins creed rouge collection a shot. Haven’t played any of the AC games yet, so I hope I won’t be completely lost regarding the story.

1 Like

Currently waiting for Alan Wake Remastered to finally make it to Switch. Hopefully still this year, but there are little to no news about it.

Also Last Light for 4,99
All deponia 1-4 for 3,99 …could not resist either

Last Light had been on sale for 2,50 some time ago and I got it back then. Dekudeals.com is a very nice place to check sales and the lowest ever prices for games.

2 Likes

Did not know this site. Looks superb. Even more money to spend…shit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Massive sale on atm. Think Ill pick up Disco Elysium.

5 Likes

Just started playing Cuphead properly.
Its hard but in a good way. Brilliant.

1 Like

Oh man… Cuphead made me want to smash my controller. Took me back to the days of beating Megaman 1 and Ninja Gaiden of the NES.
Graphics are great…
Hard. Very hard.

3 Likes

Dude Ive only done 2 challenges on simple mode haha… I do like the style though.

Picked up Vesper Zero Light Edition and Splasher in the sale.

Vesper is so far very nice. A bit like Abes Odessey, but all robots and sci fi. Splasher is amazing, smooth platformer, with some pretty slick electro tunes.

Anyone picked up Monkey Island yet? I’ve read great reviews but no one’s buzzing about it. Is it just a game for us old timers?

Having said that, I’ve not picked it up either. While I remember the first Monkey Island fondly, adventure games had sort of fallen out of (my own very personal) grace by the time the second one came around. That whole “Use the watermelon on the trampoline to enable the drawbridge at the other island to swing left and knock down the monkey”-logic eventually overwhelmed me. I even remember which game finally killed it for me, and that was Grim Fandango. Everything about it was great except the game itself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don‘t have it either but the reviews praise that game. I will play it. Just in the fence about playing on switch

1 Like

A mate of mine has been playing… a big fan of the originals. Just asked for his review. “Meh”.
FWIW

2 Likes

I’ll get the new monkey island eventually, but I’m not in a hurry. My girlfriend is a huge fan and we’ll probably play it together during the winter holidays. There’s a hint mechanic in the game that is supposed to not spoil anything, but can help you if you are stuck on a puzzle. So I think it’s not as frustrating as the older point and click games could sometimes be.

2 Likes

I’m into Tunic now. I’m getting Hyper Light Drifter vibes. Love it.

9 Likes

I’m supposed to meet some dude tomorrow to trade him my MPC One for $350 + a Switch and a few games. Is there anything to worry about buying a used one? Like being locked out from buying games etc?