Bought a Nintendo Switch

Very nice sale… Better than BF actually. But seems to be North America only so far, although a couple of titles are also in the EU shop.

Hollow Knight for $7.50 again… Dayum.
Hades half price. Hyper light drifter.

Celeste for a fiver!!! Grab that twice

8 Likes

Ohhh snap. My b.

Well, for all you NA Switchers, check it out.

1 Like

Three of my all time favorites!

6 Likes

If anyone is looking for a fun multiplayer puzzle game for the holiday season, grab death squared. It’s got a great 2 player and a great 4 player campaign. Me and a few friends really had a blast with it for an evening earlier this year, even though we never finished it. An absolute no brainer for only 1€ atm.

Huh, was just looking at this drumming game, and now it’s only $10

Might pick up Ring Fit Adventure. $10 off at the moment

1 Like

Thanks for the tip on hyper light drifter. This looks awesome.

I am the one guy who was not really into Mario Oddesey and I never got completely sucked in by BOTW. I played it for a few hours and was starting to get into it (I believe I completed the first tasks for the guy asking to unlock the pillars or whatever).

I typically replay Diablo a lot and Hades as well. Plus XenoBlade did indeed suck me in, thats quite a game. Takes a while to figure out though.

4 Likes

For old school turn-based RPGs, Chained Echoes was released today and I’ve been playing for hours. Affordable price for a new 30+ hour game. Reviews are through the roof.

2 Likes

Critically Acclaimed Partner Sale

@GovernorSilver unfortunately only in NA

I only realized within the past few minutes you guys were talking about the same sale. I thought dokudeals was only for EU people for some reason, and thus there was no relationship to the Nintendo (for US) site.

Oh well, hopefully NA residents will find the link I posted to be convenient

I’m interested in Celeste and Hyper Light Drifter.

I’ve seen too many complaints here about Hollow Knight getting ridiculously hard though - if memory serves anyway

Hollow Knight is definitely not easy, but it rewards you for getting better. It’s worth it.

Hyper Light Drifter is incredible too. Highly recommend it!

5 Likes

This looks incredible.

1 Like

I wish I could get into turn based RPGs but I need the real time combat. Always been my thing even if it is kind of spammy like Diablo/Hades.

There are a lot of quality turn based RPGs on Switch, it seems.

All the games I’ve bought so far have been downloads.

As a result I’ve already hit the max space on the default micro SD card. Time to shop!

1 Like

It’s definitely a tough game, and aspects are designed to make you suffer. It was all the backtracking that killed me. I quit about 90% of the way through because it eventually got to the point where I wasn’t enjoying it anymore, but I was totally fine with that. Zero regrets playing the bulk of an absolutely stunningly designed game. The days of stubbornly slogging on for the sake of completion are behind me I think. It’s totally cool just to take what you want from the experience. Still an all-time classic game for me, at an outrageous steal of a price at the moment, even if you only played half of it

6 Likes

Hades 2

From the makers of Celeste

:skull:

6 Likes

Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, Full Throttle, Monkey island. Lucas arts was on fire back in the day

3 Likes

2024! Looks and sounds gorgeous, and pretty well-formed already. Can’t wait for that one

1 Like

i just realized that Zelda BOTW uses this control scheme as well and the reason for why i always was missing with the bow was because i was moving the controller unknowingly. :laughing:

1 Like

I just saw the trailer for Hades 2, I‘m hyped! Hope the early access phase won’t take too long. I’m almost 700 hours deep into Hades and wouldn’t mind a successor asap :sweat_smile:

2 Likes