Bye-bye

Bummed to be losing you but I’m excited for you and wish you the best with your new life in Berlin and your new instrument project.

Good luck on your next phase in your career. Since you’re in Berlin, you should hit up Tatsuya ‘Tats’ Takahashi and combine forces in the next couple years :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the DigiTone. I truly love this synth!

3 Likes

I’m just going to go with. He was trying to start his own thing while working at Elektron. Eventually push came to shove and he decided to shift 100% over to his own thing.

That’s the most understandable scenario for both parties I think.

Oh it wasn’t about that. I meant about this:

5 Likes

Thank you for everything!

What an exciting road ahead of you, mate. Congratulations on your continued adventure in life and career. Good health and luck to you.

1 Like

Godspeed Ess! Can’t wait to see your new concoction!
I absolutely love my Digitone btw, one of the greatest/most fun synths I’ve ever owned.

1 Like

Thank you for everything, Ess :hearts:

2 Likes

Seriously tho. Can’t wait to see what you’ve got up your sleeve.

All the best. :heart:

4 Likes

Good luck with the future, thank you for your work and taking the time share and engage here!

1 Like

Thanks for the instruments you’ve helped create for Elektron, and the opportunities you’ve given me in the past couple of years. I really appreciate it.

I know you’re totally gonna smash it with the new endeavour :metal:

5 Likes

Thank you @Ess, the digitone is my favourite instrument ever. it has improved my mental health and has brought me happiness through sad times, scratches that deep creative itch every time.

3 Likes

thanks for all your contributions around these parts. Best of luck with the new venture and direction. Looking forward to seeing what you have coming.

Yeah sorry to hear this Ess. You were the young bright and brilliant face of Elektron and the Digitone has become my most valued and precious instrument ever - Thank you!

I wish you all the best and I’m looking much forward to see your new creations :star_struck:

2 Likes

Best of luck and…Welcome to Germany!:+1::yum::nerd_face::unicorn::beers:
Hainbach and you in one City… pfew…

2 Likes

Wow! Dude!
I was just watching the interviews you did with Cuckoo and Gaz Williams last night.

I feel like I just learned about the spirit that you put into these machines and today I learn you’re moving on. Ah, “the only constant in life is change.”

Thanks for the wonderful work and contributions to electronic music you’ve done, and good luck in your future!

2 Likes

Hi Ess,

That is big news! Thanks for being so connected to the community. I always thought that was great and pretty unique in the synth world. Great that you are moving to Berlin. Such a wonderful and beautiful city :slight_smile:

Thank you for all the inspiring instruments. The Digitone is truly epic and I’m finding new ways to use it almost every day… Very very curious to see and hear your own instrument. Will be following the process (if possible) !

Cheers and hopefully you’ll still be active on here?

7 Likes

Thank you for everything, Ess! Best of luck to you and please drop in and say hello from time to time.

We will always have “so…fuck your samples”

8 Likes

Be careful out there Ess

2 Likes