Bye-bye

Just curious who would be the main face at elektron now? Ollie?

:frowning:

3 Likes

Hmm, interesting but sad.

Good luck Ess… the FM King

Oy! M:C is my first bit of Elektron gear. Kind of sad to be joining the Elektron community just as you’re heading out. Looking forward to seeing what you’re up to in your next adventures. Berlin is a great city, and a great place for electronic music. Drop us a line when you have something to share!

Sorry to see you leave Ess, all the best with everything you do.

I believe in you @Ess !

2 Likes

Thank you, @Ess for all that you’ve done to contribute to both the success of great instruments but also the kind and constructive culture of the Elektronauts community.

Best of luck. You will leave large shoes to fill!

1 Like

that’s sooooo cool, thanks for all, and if in berlin, meet up with peter kirn and zoë mcpherson - i know monitor-staring time is valuable and can’t be delayed, but from time to time get into your hazmat suit and meet us :kissing_heart:

Thanks again for the chokladflarn @ess; and good luck with your new endeavours and Berlin.

Really interested to see what you have cooking. :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for everything!

Can’t wait to see what happens with your future endeavors.

I had no idea I loved FM, until the DN.

:pray:

1 Like

You can’t spell “best” without an “ess.”

Ess ushered in what I like to call the second golden-age of Elektron. The products were innovative, stylish…and just fun! The Digitone is a synthesizer of a lifetime. And thank you for allowing me to contribute some default sounds to its little cousin, the Model:Cycles! There’s so much soul in these machines.

You are a true genius and I hope our paths will cross in the future.

(d)

3 Likes

The FN* King

2 Likes

good luck on whatever you’re moving forward towards!

@Ess Thanks for your awesome work and good luck with your new projects! Glad to know you’re coming to my city! I’m sure you’ll enjoy Berlin and its synth community. Cheers!

Good luck in all that you do from here on out. Can’t wait to see what crazy instrument you design! You’ve been a huge inspiration to me with your work on the Digitone as well as your music (Mindmelt was dope!) If I didn’t have the Digitone, I wouldn’t be enjoying making music, extreme thanks for that.

1 Like

Precisely! It’s also the new company name FORS, as in Fuck yOuR Samples. :wink:

4 Likes

Well good luck and all!
But did he just say release a new synth and no one asked for more details?! lol
Please do tell :slight_smile:

Bummed to see you part with elektron, but excited to see what’s up your sleeve! Thanks for everything Ess!

So, now I’m putting the DT on hold and waiting to see what FORS releases!
Enjoy Berlin Mr Ess

1 Like