Somebody said Maine Coon?

16 Likes

The judge of loops

12 Likes

Stan practicing a few chords…

16 Likes

10 Likes

love Stan’s face my kinda kitty lol

cant have a kitty housemate ( for the first time being without …going on 5th year) but have friends I run into or find hangout…few years ago I had a couple who used to walk with me to work for a block in a residential area.

1 Like

Look at the little gremlins I found in my garden!!!

The mother is still around, I saw her milking the little ones… We’ll check them daily to ensure they’re ok, weather is pretty hard on them but they seem to be in a dry spot.

24 Likes

CUTE KITTY! :+1:t6:

1 Like

16 Likes

Mine had her regular flea treatment yesterday so she’s fallen out with me! It was a constant battle with her being an outdoors cat and having a stray as a best mate so I signed up for one of those monthly treatment subscriptions. Better than the over the counter stuff that just doesn’t work.

We almost lost him to a pancreatitis a few weeks ago, it was horrible. Once he got better I had to hand feed him for a week or so, here he is, attending a conf call.
So glad he’s fully recovered

25 Likes

This one’s 19, hyperthyroidism and a constant runny nose, some days he looks like he’s about to die any moment.
I lost track of all the times I kissed him goodbye.
Still he keeps recovering…

24 Likes

They can keep on kickin’ :+1:t6:
My kitty made it to 24.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Stan came to live with us around 3 months ago… before that we had a few local friends too, they’d often come by our house and one used to sneak upstairs and sleep on the spare bed :joy:

2 Likes

I was extremely saddened to found the three of them and their brother all dead yesterday morning.
They were 2 weeks old, the vet said.
My wife was in tears, we were really sure they would make it as the mother was around, and with the vet’s advice we had let them with their mother…

Alas the weather was too wet and cold for them, or the mother couldn’t feed them properly.
Truly heartbreaking.
Hard to see this picture again without thinking of all the “should have”, even if I know it is totally pointless (as I keep on telling my wife).

Poor little things.

8 Likes

Oh, that’s too sad. As strays, there are so many reasons they mightn’t have made it. Don’t blame yourselves.

2 Likes

:frowning: I’m sorry man

1 Like

He just started walking around like this one day…

21 Likes

Really sad man…So sorry :cry:

2 Likes

Heads up…

Inside the tunnel :sunglasses:

17 Likes