Cats

(Loud Beethoven 5th in the background)

18 Likes
5 Likes

The trouble with having a sofa-rig and a cat that likes the sofa.

28 Likes

There is lots of space behind the case. I think your cat likes your gear as well. Maybe it’s the warmth only?

I think it will be attention more than warmth but that might play a factor too - it certainly can’t have been that comfortable there!

Reminds me on my tomcat. I call it, it sees me, lays down on the floor, looks at me and seems to be waiting for carassing or even for being picked up :wink:

1 Like

My black cat prefers a box filled with solid objects (puzzle these days, but also stapler, pencils and whatnot) to what seems t be a very comfortable cushion.

2 Likes

Cats you say?

13 Likes

10 Likes

Cat ponders … “to eat or not to eat” …

Some time ago we watched a very funny situation with one of our cats. A mouse was sitting inside the feeding bowl of our cat, which was sitting on the patio, and eating the cat’s fodder. Our cat sat on the table, watched the mouse and seemed to ponder deeply … what to do … at the end the mouse got away with it.

3 Likes

I think cats prefer to eat cat food/people food, and play with the mouse…

I stumbled upon this situation…Walking by my parents room to see our three cats sitting almost equidistantly. And I had to see what they were up to, as it looked they were up to no good. A little mouse was in the middle of their triangle. They just sat there and watched. And the mouse did NOT try to evade. He just walked from cat to cat. A cat would stick its paw on the mouse and hold him for a sec, tilt his head, lift his paw…and off the mouse would go to another cat. They had no interest in a kill. Just play.

Kinda shows the intelligence of the mouse. It proved to me his purpose is food.

So, I got a jar, put it over the mouse and let him go outside.

Reminds me of, I dunno if it was a Garfield strip or whatever cat…where the owner says re: a mouse “aren’t you gonna eat it” and the cat responds “who knows WHERE that mouse has been”.

3 Likes

See:

Yin / yang

18 Likes

Careful he/she doesn’t mistake that for a litter box :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

My cats oftenly bring back a mouse.
In general, they are gentle, and only eat their head. :grimacing:
We saved some of them.

2 Likes

Double he ^^
No problem, I met the neighbor a week ago and she explained he does it in her garden :sweat_smile:

He brings us rabbit’s heads, though. Pretty hardcore spectacle.

2 Likes

One of my guys patiently waiting for dinner.

15 Likes

Hahaha. My outdoor cats would bring me heads. My indoor cats prefer non living food.

1 Like

This is our gal Ursula on the day we adopted her. Thankfully, while she enjoys visiting my wife’s desk, she doesn’t seem interested in the table covered in music gear. Despite being told, “She may never be a lap cat,” by the shelter staff, that’s pretty much all she wants in life now that she’s settled in. Because all cats are required to have at least two names, when she’s all hopped up on catnip we call her Scrambles.

14 Likes

My new massage chair got jacked quick!

16 Likes

Patentily waiting for dinner? You are lucky. Our tomcat tells us very clearly, when it thinks it’s the time for dinner, and if we don’t respond in time, well, there are some actions to be taken to make us aware of his appetite :wink: First reminders are quite sweet, but after some attempts he gets more and more “creative” … :kissing_cat: :smirk_cat: :pouting_cat:

3 Likes