Chase Bliss effects pedals

Wasn’t there supposed to be an Email Newsletter by now? Or did I get something wrong?

Edit: Oh there is!!!

1 Like

Oh, no. Dear lord.

4 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

Hmmm I didn’t get an email

well ive been hovering over the buy button of a mood for a long time… so you can guess what i did :smiley:

For anyone who didn’t get the email:

5 Likes

wait im order #1822 and the order was placed 9:04am CDT…

over 1800 orders in 4 minutes !?

1 Like

I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it.

5 Likes

If you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of a thousand people typing up their classifieds ad for their Classic MKI Mood…

Mood 2 looks sexy as hell.

6 Likes

Okay, luckily no GAS attack (yet?). I already own a Microcosm and Gen Loss MK II. I think together they can cover a lot of ground that Mood can. But it looks cool and I’m happy they’re going for stereo from now on. I would feel a bit disappointed if I had bought a Mood MK I recently, but I think it’s cool they improve their pedals based on user feedback.

I feel seen.

3 Likes

I’m starting to get a pretty decent batch of Chase Bliss MKI pedals now. If this goes on, I can open a museum.

4 Likes

oof! The Mood is probably the pedal that utilises most of my attention when playing.
On the one hand it would make sense to up-level, on the other, I’ve got a lot of love for the tangerine weaver of dreams…

We’ll see.

MIDI control of dipswitches!!! finally!

1 Like

I love the COLOR!!!

4 Likes

Oh ffs. I was thinking I’ve had enough of the jumping on new pedals from chase bliss (in the uk, these end up crazy prices after import duties and extra vat etc). Then they go and do this. I almost bought a mood again the other day too lol.

Order #10476

5 Likes

Order #01855. The flesh is weak and when I think of flipped the Mk1 and then only paying the difference, it’s really not that expensive, right? Right?

:nerd_face:

1 Like

I don’t think the order numbers correspond to when you actually hit the button anymore, does it? Feels like it’s as much an identifier of where in the world you’ll want it shipped as when you got it.

2 Likes

I ordered a minute earlier and I’m number: #1815. Aren’t the order numbers total from the launch of the EU store? Did anybody order something in the EU store before?

listen to your inner devil :smiley: