Chase Bliss effects pedals

Hit me up when you decide to sell it :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m 01847 and pulled the trigger around 3 minutes after the launch. Iā€™m in Sweden.

1 Like

Hahahah.

1 Like

aah okā€¦ that makes senseā€¦ it feels like their site would have crashed if they got 1800 orders in under 4 minutes

Mood mk1 is not going to be easy to sell haha

2 Likes

Yeah, unless they sold 9k in minutes. I hope youā€™re right!

1 Like

Lol.

1 Like

I hope notā€¦mines #10380šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Not really sustainable, but also nice for people who donā€™t care about stereo.

1 Like

Hmmmmā€¦another exciting, original pedal that everyone will have. Is that really what we want? Guess soā€¦

involuntary ā€˜oh noā€™ just left my mouth.
will be doing what I have to to have this, basically my favourite pedal ever, expanded upon.

hmmmā€¦ not sure I even fully understand the mk1 yet :rofl:

I like itā€¦mainly because a Blooper mkii in stereo and with expanded functionality/sample time is the logical next step

2 Likes

So how much to ask for a used Mood Mk1?

1 Like

Mood, Habit, Blooper etc havenā€™t grabbed my attention as much (well,Habit did, but itā€™s mono so meh). So for now Iā€™m safe from the GAS attack. I may decide to order in the future once the usual slew of promo materials come out, but after buying into the hype of the GL MkII and eventually selling it, Iā€™m cautious this time.

4 Likes

Time to dump your Blooper Mk I on reverb before the announcement is made and those prices drop

Cool! Always wanted to try one so maybe I can get an affordable used MK1 now :+1:

4 Likes

Wow, did I just witness your avatar change in real time?

2 Likes

I think they put a random LFO for the order number.

6 Likes

Kind of tired of these respins and MKIIā€™s. Feels like all of these extra things should have been possible 4 years ago when MK I arrived.

1 Like