Chase Bliss effects pedals

agreed on all counts, especially regarding those three pedals not speaking to me as much. I do like the GL mk2 but I learned a lesson on that one: there’s so much initial scramble for everyone to get on the pre-order list, and then the six month wait for it, and then a massive sell-off at a lower price. I’ll just wait for that last part, if I change my mind on the Mood mk2.

2 Likes

This is great. I won’t order now but it’s something I’ll look forward to.

I’m happy they added more to it… well I was hoping it was just a stereo version so I could completely ignore it, but more & new is good.

1 Like

Making a decision without a full demo….ugh!
Was going to get the Kinotone Ribbons for its looping.

I pondered the Mood MKI numerous times and skipped. Eager to see the full demo.

1 Like

Lol yup! Been meaning to do it for a while, that avatar is like 15 years old, I haven’t used it since Purevolume was a thing and idk how this forum even got it.

1 Like

Can sell my mood mkI for 250 euros now. Reasonable i guess?

I’ve got one and I think that its looping modes probably cover everything that I would use the Mood for. I actually forget about them half the time because that’s just not something I tend to do in pedals but they are really cool.

1 Like

This is pretty perfect for me. I love Mk1 Mood and it’s actually been the one I’ve kept from the Gen Loss MII and the Habit. Blooper in a pedal format doesn’t interest me at all.

Mood does a great job at what it was intended to do and I think the improvements take it closer to some other Drolo’s other offerings which I was considering buying in addition to having the Mood. This gets me the longer looping times, more control over the whole thing, stereo and a more full-realized concept.

3 Likes

Bet they don’t have x3 and a LFO designer. And scenes….

3 Likes

All of the new stuff really does read like requests from current mood users. Without having to change the size/basic format, this ticks every box I’d want to add on to my mood. Stereo is fine and all and I’m sure will sound great but the longer loop, midi clock, smooth clock to avoid stepping, and the refresh mode (which I’m thinking is a constantly overdubbing loop without keeping the previous take) sound amazing. Just wish it could have top jacks but can’t win them all :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m hearing similar sounds/artifacts in the launch video, so I’ll stick with my Microcosm (for now).

1 Like

Where is the launch video?

3 Likes

Scroll this page.

1 Like

I had that page open! (Same as first link above.) I just missed the big box on the right side that said “Watch the launch video”. Doh!

4 Likes

What artefacts?

1 Like

I missed it too.

It reaffirms that I don’t think I need this, but I’m looking forward to seeing what normal users do with it.

3 Likes

Artifacts = Glitches

My current answer to pedal GAS is to buy another $10 effect for my iPad. But, yeah, a lot of people are going to appreciate this, and I will benefit as a listener, I’m sure.

3 Likes

Probably the miniatures in the launch video?

1 Like

Nothing on the EU store yet though. I also didn’t get any E-Mail, I would swear I haven’t unsubscribed their Newsletter…

I think they said they were offsetting the formal release to social media (and even their web page) for 4 hours until newsletter folks saw it. Here’s the link in the email they sent out. I bought mine already and I’m EU, so if you want one, you can certainly go ahead and get it.

1 Like